Kinemaster for PC is a very powerful tool for Video editing with features for full-fledged video development. The App is exclusively available for Android and iOS devices. There is no standalone version of KineMaster for PC but if you wish to use KineMaster on your Windows or Mac then you can, by means of a workaround. For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers the pro level of control on the editing process over the compatible devices. You can do dazzling edits, motions and animations on your Android Smartphones which where prior capable only on big editing tools on PC.
KineMaster For Computer PC
As I said, the Nexstreaming corp. who are the developers of the KineMaster App have not made any KM App for PC but you can try an emulator. With KineMaster for PC, you can go for full-featured Video editing to make professional videos with advanced video editing tools, VFX and animation effect. The App is very simple to use and any novice can easily understand, making most out of the tool. It has multiple layer support for video, text and image, you can personally edit each layer and merge them together along with the Audio track and animations.
Features of KineMaster
- Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, text, handwriting video clips
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
- Support All versions
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
- A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
- Supports all the video formats.
- Automatically optimise the unsupported videos.
How to Download KineMaster App on PC?
Here are Simple Steps to Download and Install Kinemaster on PC for Windows and Mac.
- Download Emulator on your PC. (Listed Below)
- Add your G-Account and open Play Store in the Emulator App.
- Download and Install KineMaster
- Open the App make necessary settings if prompted on screen. Done!
You can also install the App outside from play store as an APK file using the emulators.
What is an Emulator?
An emulator is a software that enables one computer system to behave like another computer system. For running Apps on Windows or Mac, the emulator behaves like an Android system which can be installed on the PC. And the KM App from Store is installed on the emulator.
KineMaster for PC | Nox Player
Min System Requirement
- Windows 7/8/10 | Basic Mac OS
- CPU: Basic Dual-core from Intel | AMD
- GPU: Any basic GPU Processor like NVIDIA GeForce | AMD Radeon etc
- 2 GB of RAM
- 2 GB of free storage
Why Nox Player?
Nox Player is the of the best Android Emulator for Windows and Mac. The Emulator is designed with the only motive for playing games and Apps. Therefore it can handle high FPS and GPU Consuming Apps without any clutter. The system requirements for running Nox is very basic and any low-end Computer Laptop can handle the Player Smoothly. The interface of the App is very fresh and would appeal the users. The KM App will work pretty smoothly on the Nox.
Simple Steps to Download KineMaster on PC
1. Head Over to Nox Player Website. (Link Below)
2. Download and Install the file on your Windows or Mac PC. (Basic Installation Steps)
3. Open the Emulator for initial setup. The Nox will look and work exactly like an Android Mobile.
4. If you have the KM APK on your computer, drag it onto Nox to install or download from Play Store.
5. Once the App is successfully Installed you can start using the KineMaster and create great edits.
Download KM on PC with Bluestacks
1. Download the BlueStacks on your PC. (Windows and Mac)
2. Run and Install the App.
3. Open the App, download KM App.
4. Install the Vidmate. Done!
Conclusion: With the above emulators you can run the KM App on Windows or Mac PC without any issues as the app is capable of running even in low-end PC due to minimum requirements of the tool. I hope the post was helpful. Do comment below for any assistance or support.
If you've any thoughts on Download KineMaster for PC | Windows [10/ 8/ 8.1/ 7] and Mac, then feel free to drop in below comment box.
Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for more important updates. Cheers!