Note: Few Images are Licensed under Freepik with Proper License ID
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or comment on a query.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or website. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes, (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
GDPR Compliance for EEA
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
- We have opted for Non-Personalised Ads thus we do not use your cookie data.
- If you comment or subscribe using your email ID, the data will be stored securely
- You also have the right to request us to delete your data from the site.
- We do not collect PII (Personally Identifiable Information)
Non-personalized ads are ads that are not based on a user’s past behaviour. They are targeted using contextual information, including coarse info, geo-targeting based on current location, and content on the current site or app or current query terms.
Last Modified: 13 Sept 2018.