You can easily block sites like social networking, porn, or messaging apps on your WiFi router using the IP Address and Website URL filters.
- Learn how to block YouTube on router without any software. This method will block the YouTube app on Mobile and Smart TV along with casting devices. It will also block the YouTube app on a mobile phone when connected to the WiFi router.
- Download Samsung Smart Switch software on your Windows PC for quick transferring the old Android OS or iOS smartphone data into new Galaxy phone hassle-free.
- The Samsung Smart Switch app transfer your data from old Andriod or iOS smartphone to new Galaxy phones wireless and quickly in few touches.
- How to block PUBG mobile game on WiFi Router, Android, and iOS Phone. I have mentioned all the possible ways to block PUBG on your Wi-Fi
- Learn how to block the TikTok app on your WiFi router using the OpenDNS service. You need to create a free home account and add the TikTok's network domain address in "Always block" mode.
- A complete extensive guide on Gmail. We covered everything from a Google account sign up to the setting the mailbox. Learn the best usage tips to become a Pro user for personal and business needs.
- Fix the issue of your chrome or Mozilla Firefox showing only plain text page not loading properly. The error happens due to AdBlockers or browser extensions.
- Learn to Unblock and Access the restricted websites using 7 different solutions. Fix 'This site is blocked by Network Administrator' problem.