If you are facing issues with loading of web page or website in your browser like Chrome, Firefox or Opera on your PC then today I will show you the method to fix the issue on your browser. The problem which is encountered is that the page doesn’t load properly and shows only plain text with a white background without any graphics or colours.
The issue generally occurs due to some extensions/Add-Ons installed in your browser. The problem may also occur when the page asks for some Java scripts which your browsers may be blocking. So below I have provided with the solutions to fix the issue.
How to Fix Web Page Showing Text Only on Your Browser?
Solution I. Clear Browsing Log
- Go to start, click on Computer.
- Here open C: Drive.
- Look for System32 and open the folder.
- Now look for option named drivers.
- Here open folder etc.
- Under folder etc click on hosts and open the file using any text editor like notepad.
- Now clear any written content or URL servers in the file and simply save the file.
- Reload your page the problem will be fixed.
Solution II. Deal with AdBlock Extensions or Add-Ons
As I said the browser extensions can many times interfere with page layout due given its working structure. The error generally occurs in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or for such instance in any other browser which allows browser extensions.
Many times the main culprit is Adblocker extensions like AdBlock Plus, AdBlock, Adgaurd etc.
- For Google chrome, Go to settings of your Browser and under extensions look for Adblock extension and delete them.
- Once deleted, close all the tabs and close the program.
- Open the browser and again install the Adblock extensions.
- The page will load properly.
Same applies for Mozilla, you can delete the Add-On and re-install it.
Solution III. Reset Browser Settings and Clear Browsing Data
Go to setting of your Chrome Browser, scroll down to advanced settings click the browsing data and also reset the browser settings.
Conclusion: If you have any other problem or still facing issues with the browser. Do comment below for assistance and suggestions.