Among Us is an online and offline multiplayer space-themed decision-making game. The gameplay is pretty easy, you will play with 4-10 friends among them 1-3 are imposter, and remaining are the crew members. The only motive of the imposter is to kill the crewmates without being spotted and crewmates need to complete the simple tasks given. Once the imposter kills someone a discussion is held and everyone needs to vote out the imposter which you may guess wrong resulting in knockout out your crewmate.
The game may sound a little weird but it is very simple and highly addicted given you play with your friends. The game is free to play on mobile but you need to pay for playing the game on Mac using Steam. But if you wish to play the game on your Mac for free then you can buy means of an Android emulator for Mac.
How to Download Among Us on Macbook for Free?
Here are the steps to Download and Play Among Us on Mac for Free and Enjoy the Game with Friends
- Download Android Emulator on Mac. I recommend Bluestacks.
- Now click on the downloaded file
- Install the file as a basic Mac installation process.
- During installation, you will see a message ‘System Extension Blocked‘. Click on Open Security & Privacy.
- Click on the Allow option inside the General tab, as shown below.
- Done Bluestacks is installed on your Mac PC. Now add your Google Account on the Play Store
- Search and Download Among Us for Free on Mac.
Bluestack is a veteran player in this segment and is also among the most popular ones. Coming preloaded with Google Play Store, installing apps and games is a cakewalk. It is also capable enough to run games without any noticeable lags as such. Furthermore, if you have the APK build of an app, just double-click it and it will automatically be installed inside the Bluestack.
Conclusion: Enjoy Among Us on Macbook for free with the help of an Android emulator and enjoy the game online or offline to find imposter ‘Among Us’.
If you've any thoughts on How to Play Among Us on Macbook for Free?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!
thank you for telling us