Lenovo A2010 was released in September of 2015. It comes with Android OS 5.1 lollipop and sports Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 with Mediatek MT6735M chipset. Device hoods 8GB of internal storage with 1GB of RAM and supports 3G over HSPA, 2G over EDGE and 4G over LTE. And for all the Android lovers we have come up with a custom Cyanogenmod ROM of Lenovo A2010. (Thanks to XDA)
CyanogenMod is one of the best Android custom OS developed by independent developers called the CyanogenMod community. It has many advanced features that a stock Android ROM is lacking. Some of the features include :
- Inbuilt root support.
- Minimum bloatware.
- Good speed and performance.
- Enhanced security.
- A large variety of themes and skin.
- Advanced Gestures and Equalizer
Above all CyanogenMod makes the most out of the capabilities of your device.
Steps to install CyanogenMod 12.1 in Lenovo A2010
- Make sure you unlock the bootloader and flash TWRP (See above)
- Download latest CyanogenMod 12.1 OS (.zip file) from the developer site for Lenovo A2010
- Store this file in internal storage of your device.
- Enter recovery mode in your Lenovo A2010.
- To do so follow steps below:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key about 10 seconds.
- Release Power key only when device vibrates.
- Release Volume down key when Android TWRP Recovery mode appears.
- Take a backup of your data.
- Tap wipe, wipe data and cache.
- Tap Install then choose the ROM .zip file and flash it.
- Wait for the process to complete, it may take few minutes for installation and upgradation process to complete.
- Reboot your device.
- Holla! Your Lenovo A2010 running on CyanogenMod 12.1
- Mobile Data
- RIL (DUAL-SIM)
- Tri State keys
- Mobile data
Not working features
- WiFi hotspot
- The computer doesn’t see the connected phone
- Other bugs
You can also flash other custom ROMs using same procedure mentioned above:
Note and conclusion: We do not recommend to flash an unofficial ROM. DigitBin is not liable for any damage caused to your phone. Comment in box below for any assistance required.
If you've any thoughts on How to install CyanogenMod 12.1 in Lenovo A2010 ?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!