OnePlus is most talked smartphone company because of its killer specs at mid range price. The smartphone company brought its 2016 flagship killer OP3. OnePlus 3 is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and supports 2G, 3G and 4G. OnePlus Three (3) sports Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 Quad Core, Kryo™: 2x 2.2 GHz, 2x 1.6 GHz. It runs on Android OS 6.0 (Oxygen) and is available in 64 GB, 6 GB RAM. It comes with Fingerprint sensor, Hall sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor and Electronic Compass. It also comes with features like Alert Slider, Custom icon packs, Gesture Control (Display On + Display Off), OnePlus Shelf, Vibration motor and RGB LED notification light. It is also the first smartphone by 1+ to be available as invite free.
CyanogenMod 14 ROM based on Android Nougat 7.0 has been developed by Developer for OnePlus 3. CyanogenMod is one of the best Android custom ROM developed by independent developers. It has many superb features that are lacked in stock Android ROM.
- Inbuilt root support.
- Minimum bloatware.
- Good speed and performance.
- Enhanced security.
- A Large variety of themes and skin.
- Advanced Gestures and Equalizer
Above all CyanogenMod makes the most out of your devices capabilities.
How to install CyanogenMod 13 in OnePlus 3?
- Make sure you have unlocked bootloader and installed custom recovery in OnePlus 3 (See above, prerequisites).
- Download CyanogenMod 14 ROM (.zip file) for OnePlus 3 in your device.
- Reboot your device in Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery mode wipe your device data. (Data, Cache partition, dalvik cache)
- Locate the CM13 file, install and flash it.
- Similarly download Gapps 6.0 (ARM 64) and flash it.
- Then reboot the device.
Note: If you want gapps, then flash it right after you wiped your phone and flashed CM 14. Do not install Gapps if you booted your device after flashing CM14. You will kill your device if you do so.
Working Features in OnePlus 3 with CM14
- Mobile Data
- DPI (Dots Per Inch) Selector (screen density changer feature)
- NFC (maybe)
- Google Play application installing
- Dash Charge
Issues with CM14 in OP3
- Alert slide
Note & Conclusion: We do not recommend you to flash an unofficial ROM on your OnePlus 3 . Perform the operation on your own risk. ***DigitBin is not liable for any damage caused. Readers discretion is advised.