YouTube Vanced is a counterfeit version of the YouTube app with features like Dark Mode, Background Play, Pop-Up Box, Ad-block, and more for free. The app is developed by Team Vanced from XDA Developers. You get all the features for free without any complex installation process.
But with the introduction of APKs bundles, it has become a little difficult to directly install APK files. Google introduced a new way to distribute Android apps called app bundles. While the regular apps contain all necessary resources like screen size, manifest, XML, Config, and architecture in a single APK.
You need to use a split APK installer to install app bundles. But if you wish to install YouTube Vanced without any SAI Installer than the Vanced Team has developed Vanced Manager. With Vanced Manager you can install YouTube Vanced without any XAPK or SAI Installer.
What is Vanced Manager?
Vanced Manager is a YouTube Vanced Download Manager app which offers MicroG and YouTube Vanced App that you can directly install without any SAI Installer App. The Manager also allows YT Vanced on Rooted Devices. In all, it is one of the best solutions if you wish to download YT Vanced App.
Features of YouTube Vanced
- Based on YouTube API — Core UI and Functionalities are exactly like YouTube App by Google. The vanced looks exactly like the original YT app.
- Ad-Block — No pre-roll, mid-roll and sponsored ads as it comes with built-in ad-blocker
- Background Play— You can just listen to music/audio in the background as the Vanced comes with background video play
- PiP Mode — Pop-up video box for multi-tasking, you can watch the video while performing other tasks on the mobile phone with Picture-in-Picture Mode. In simple words, you can reduce the video to take a small portion of your screen so that you do other stuff on your device. (PiP mode is supported only on Android Nougat and above)
- Save Offline — Exactly like the original YouTube App you can save the videos offline
- No Root — The app works without root, you can use the app on any Android device without any issues of system access. Though there is a non-root version.
- Parallel Use — You can use the app along with the default original app. The app has a different package and can run along with the original YouTube App. So, you do not need to uninstall the default YouTube app to use the YouTube Vanced
- HDR Mode — You can force the app to use HDR or Forced HDR which will improve the video quality considerably. With Forced HDR you can force the app to use the HDR mode.
- Vanced Settings — You also get customized settings for the vanced app with more detailed control over the video play and preference.
Secure File – Scanned & Tested
How to Use Vanced Manager?
1. Download Manager App
2. There are two options on the home screen. Non-root and root.
3. You can only access the root option if your device is rooted.
4. For rooted device grant root access and download the App.
5. On non-root home screen, first, install MicroG and than install YT Vanced.
6. Once both the apps are installed you can access youtube vanced without SAI.
Download: YouTube Premium Vanced APK
How to Directly Install YouTube Vanced APK?
You can also Directly Install YouTube Vanced APK without Vanced Manager and SAI Installer.
1. Download both the files on your Android device.
2. Now first Install YT Vanced APK and then MicroG.
3. If installation fails than reverse the sequence of installation, first install MicroG, and then YT Vanced.
4. Open Vanced app and Login with your Google Account to access premium features
Note: If the Vanced app is not opening, just clear all the tabs and restart the app.
Conclusion: With Vanced Manager you can download YT Vnaced without SAI installer directly fro the manager app. Also the Manager helps any installation or force close errors on the Vanced app.
If you've any thoughts on Vanced Manager APK Download | Easy Way to Update and Install YT Vanced, then feel free to drop in below comment box.
Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for more important updates. Cheers!