YouTube Premium Vanced is a YouTube App developed by Team Vanced and is built on YouTube API. Which offers all the features of YouTube Premium App on Android Device. But as it is just based in YouTube API Client you get all premium features except Premium Exclusive Content. And if you are not much interested in YouTube Premium exclusive content but the extra features that YouTube Premium offer than YouTube Vanced Premium is the right app for you.
As the YT Vanced app can not use the original Google Service Framework as it will interfere with the Google Play Services. You need an open-source free software clone of Google’s proprietary core libraries and applications called microG to add Google account in the YouTube Vanced App. Though the app will work fine without the MicroG, but you cannot add your G-Account and access interest-based suggestions from YT.
Features of YouTube Premium Vanced
1. Adblocking: Get rid of all sorts of Ads on YouTube. No Pre-roll ads, No Mid-Roll Ads nor any banner Ads. Start watching the videos right after the moment you click on the app. This premium feature is available on YT Vanced.
2. Background Playback: If you love listening to YouTube as Music App but fear of battery drain than no worries. YouTube Vanced can play in the background as a music player and you will also get a notification status with options like play pause and next button to quick toggle.
3. Force HDR Mode: HDR stands for “High Dynamic Range” and it can improve the video quality and you can witness impressive results over HDR display. Not all phones support HDR in the YouTube app, but Vanced can force it.
4. Pinch to Zoom: Phones with larger aspect ratio allows you to pinch-zoom the video to take over the entire display of the screen. But this feature is only limited to phones having larger screen display but with Vanced you can pinch-zoom the YT video on any mobile phone.
5. Picture-in-Picture Video: PiP Mode allows the video play to take a small window space of the screen and you can perform any other activity parallelly. It is one of the most asked features for YouTube app and is finally available on youtube premium.
6. Gesture controls for Volume & Brightness: You might have used swipe gesture on MX Video Player. A similar feature is available for YouTube Vanced. You get swipe controls for volume and brightness making it very easy to adjust your watching needs while you’re in the middle of watching a video, especially if the video is full screen.
7. Preferred Resolution & Speed: Choose a preferred video resolution and playback speed and it will automatically remember your choice for every video.
8. Casting Toggle: This allows you to toggle the Google Cast icon. You can force it to be off even if you have casting devices nearby.
9. Override Max Resolution: This feature allows you to watch videos in resolutions that would normally be disabled on your device. A feature which could make your viewing experience much more pleasurable.
10. Run Parrell with YT App: The app can work along with the original YT app from Play Store. You do not need to uninstall the original app to use YouTube Premium Vanced.
How to Download YouTube Premium?
Here are simple steps to download and install YouTube Premium APK via YT Vanced on Android.
Step 1. Download and install the YouTube Vanced on your Android device.
Make sure Unknown sources are enabled in your device settings; Settings → Security → Unknown Sources → Turn it ON
Step 2. Now Download MicroG and install the app.
Step 3. Once installed, open the App, and enjoy the premium features for free. Done!
Step 4. If you wish you can sign-in with your Google Account to sync all your YouTube search behaviour with YouTube Premium Vanced.
Conclusion: Enjoy YouTube Premium Features with YouTube Vanced and get most out of the YouTube App. The app developed by developers at XDA. I do not own the app nor I am affiliated with the it in any form.