If you are looking to make a video call with WhatsApp Web than there is away. Facebook recently introduced Messenger rooms for group video calls. And it also integrated Rooms on WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp.
There is no direct video call option on the WhatsApp web but you can create a room on WhatsApp web and share the link with your friend/s. He/She can simply click the link and join the video call.
WhatsApp Web Presently lacks the feature to make WhatsApp Web Video Call but the recent reports show that Facebook is working on the Web Client to introduce direct video and voice calls on WhatsApp Web. Till than Messenger rooms could be a good option.
How to Make a Video Call on WhatsApp Web?
Here are the steps to Create a Messenger Room on WhatsApp Web and Make a Video Call.
- Log in to your WhatsApp Web via desktop.
- Now Click on the Attachment icon or the 3 dot Menu option.
- Here you will see Create a Room option.
- Click it and a message will pop-up asking you to create a room in Facebook Messenger.
- Continue in Messenger and Log-in with your FB or Messenger Account.
- Create the Room.
- Grant Camera and Audio Permissions.
- A sharable Link is Generated, copy the link, and share it with your friends and family.
- Open the link to join the room a start the video call conversation for free.
Frequently Asked Question (F.A.Q)
1. Do I need a Facebook Account to Join the Room?
No! You do not need a Facebook or Messenger account to join the Room. You just need to click the Room Link shared with you and you are good to go.
2. Can I Create the WhatsApp Room without Messenger or FB Account?
No! You need a FB or Messenger account to Create a Room on WhatsApp Web. It is not possible to directly create the room.
3. Now many people can join the Room?
Messenger Room call is limited to 50 participants at a time.
4. Can I play Games on Rooms?
The feature comes with in-app games and other interactive engagement tools you can also try a few popular video calling games on the rooms.
You can Use Emulators for WhatsApp Video Call
There are a number of best Android Emulators for Windows and Mac. The Emulator is designed with the only motive for playing games so you can expect the WhatsApp to work pretty smoothly.
Though it may take some time for you to get acquainted with the controls, once you get along with it, the emulators would turn out to be the best place to run WhatsApp on Windows or Mac.
How to Use WhatsApp Video Call on PC?
1. Download and install Nox Player or Bluestacks from the Official Site. The process will take a few clicks.
2. Once successfully installed you will see the Play Store App on the main screen of the Nox Player.
3. Open the Google Store and log in with your Google ID and Password.
4. Search for the WhatsApp and install it on the emulator.
5. Now add your number on the WA and you can make a video & voice call from your PC.
Conclusion: Make a WhatsApp Web Video Call with the help of Messenger Room. Create a room link and share it with your friend or family and make the video call for free.
If you've any thoughts on Make a WhatsApp Web Video Call with Rooms, then feel free to drop in below comment box.
Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for more important updates. Cheers!