WhatsApp Web is a simple browser client developed by WhatsApp to have access to your WhatsApp. Being the king in the messaging service, any changes to the App or release of any new feature impacts the users and user experience to a great extent. One such powerful and useful feature released by WA is WhatsApp Web, Web.WhatsApp.Com. It is a web-based service which lets users access WA over the website with all major features like sending and receiving messages. downloading and sending Media Files, forwarding messages and seeing others stories.
It’s quite easy to use WhatsApp on the web browser with WhatsApp Web login. All you need is to connect your WhatsApp app with the WhatsApp web program. Even it supports the notification popups that help in getting the notified easily on the system.
Pre-requisites for WhatsApp Web
Before we get started to access the WhatsApp web, you need to make sure that you are ready will all the necessary items.
- An active WhatsApp account set up on a mobile phone
- You’ll need a web browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox installed in Macbook/Windows PC
- You’ll need a stable Wi-Fi connection to both mobile and system
- A working camera on the phone to scan the QR code
Steps for WhatsApp Web Login
If you are ready with pre-requisites, follow below steps to login WhatsApp on Web
1. Open the preferred web browser on your computer
2. Open web.whatsapp.com on the browser it will auto-generate the QR code
3. Open WhatsApp app on your phone
4. Tap on the Menu option on the App
5. Select WhatsApp Web from the list
6. Tap on the + sign from the top to add the computer device
7. Scan the QR code displayed on the browser using the WhatsApp Web scanner on the mobile
8. That’s all! the WhatsApp messages will be synced with WhatsApp Web and ready to access
Note: On WA Web login page, below QR code there is a checkbox to keep you signed in with WhatsApp web. Enabling this option will auto-connect the WhatsApp and sync messages every time you open the web.whatsapp.com page.
- Video calling & Voice calling.
- Text Messages & Voice notes.
- You can share images and videos too.
- Share WhatsApp Stories.
- You can share your Live-Location.
- Other features include WhatsApp groups, WhatsApp DP (Display Picture), etc.
WhatsApp uses End-to-End encryption so all of your calls, messages, voice notes, etc are safe, no one can watch them, even WhatsApp can’t put an eye on your chats. You can block the unknown users and also any, who is not your contact, after blocking they aren’t able to message, call you on WhatsApp and your profile picture will also not displayed to them, and also they aren’t able to view your stories.
How to Log Out of WhatsApp Web?
- Go to WhatsApp Web Option in WhatsApp
- Here you will see All Active Sessions
- Click on Log out from all Computer. Done!
Conclusion: Access your WhatsApp with WhatsApp Web Browser Client. And enjoy all chats, messages and media.
If you've any thoughts on WhatsApp Web | Login WhatsApp on Desktop Browser, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!