Kinemaster is a very powerful Video editing tool for Android. The app is free to use and comes with a range of features making it a fully-featured video editing app on similar grounds of a PC video editor. Kinemaster is developed by NexStreaming Corp now Kinemaster Corporation. Kinemaster APK is a simple yet powerful editor tool for Android which helps in creating some dazzling effects with the use of layers, transitions, voice envelopes, images, effects, and more.
Kinemaster comes with Ads, Watermark and you need to buy premium assets to access all the features of the Kinemaster app. But there is a free and legal way to export videos on KM without any Watermark without any payment but you will see ads and you need to buy premium assets.
Features of KineMaster
- Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, text, handwriting video clips
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing, and slicing
- Support All versions
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Fade in/fade out sound (overall)
- Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
- A variety of themes, animations, and visual and audio effects
- Supports all the video formats.
- Automatically optimize the unsupported videos.
Important Points to Remember
- This is Not a counterfeit version of the KM App
- You will see Ads
- You need to Buy the Premium Asset
Risks of Using Counterfeit Version
- Your data may not be secure
- Malicious File Host
- Maybe Subjected to Legal Complications
- Adware, Malware, and Virus Vulnerability
How to Export Kinemaster Videos without Watermark (Legally)?
Kinemaster is a free video editor app for Android and if you want to export videos without watermark and without using any modified version of the app then you can.
All you need to do is download any older version of the app, when you are creating your project on the older version it shows you need to buy the subscription to remove the watermark but when you export the video the watermark is absent the reason is unknown but you can surely take advantage of that.
You can try any older version of KineMaster ver.188.8.131.5257.GP to export videos without any watermark for free and legally. The download link below is the latest of the older version which is exporting videos without watermark.
Due to Unknown Reasons, the Older Versions of KineMaster are Exporting the Videos without Watermark on Android 10
Download – KineMaster Chroma APK Download
Note: I tested the Older Version on Android 10 and found the App to Export Videos without WM, it may not work for other android versions.
You just create the project, skip the intermediate payment option, and export the video. The output video is without any watermark.
But you do not access to Premium Assets and you will also see Ads as it is just an older version of the app, not the unlocked version.
Try 7-Days Free Trial
You can also try 7 days free trial and check if this works for you. You can cancel the subscription at any time within the seven days and the billings starts after the 7 days of the free trial are over. This gives you all features unlocked along with zero ads and full access to premium assets.
Trouble Shoot Problems on Kinemaster Export
If you are facing issues with the App then below are few potential solutions to fix all the related problems on your KM App.
Error Exporting On Android
- Don’t use any screen recorder during the process of export, video encoder of screen recorders may cause complications with the KM.
- KM works on hardware video encoder and using any other app may cause the process to fail.
Fix “Codec Init Failed Error”
This error may occur due it incorrect detection of device resolution, hardware compatibility, and software performance. You can fix this by following steps.
- Reboot the device.
- Open KM
- Tap on the Settings option. (Gear Shaped)
- Here open Device Capability Information.
- Tap the menu indicated by 3 dots (…) in the upper-right corner.
- Choose Hardware Performance Analysis to run the analysis (This may take up to 5 Minutes)
- Then reboot the device again.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Can Kinemaster Be Used on PC?
There is not standalone KM app for PC but you can try an Android emulator on your Windows and Mac PC to run the Kinemaster app for free and create your edits.
2. Is Kinemaster Free?
Yes, the app is free to use and comes with all the features. But you may need to make in-app purchases for some premium special effects and removing the watermark.
4. Does Kinemaster Support Chroma Key
Yes! KM App supports chroma key feature for compositing or adding video layer. It helps you create a green screen to add any VFX effects to enhance the media file edit.
Conclusion: Export Kinemaster videos without watermark for free without using any counterfeit modified version of the app with just a simple bug on the kinemaster app.
If you've any thoughts on How to Remove KineMaster WaterMark? [Free & Legal], then feel free to drop in below comment box.
Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for more important updates. Cheers!