Kinemaster is a very powerful Video editing tool for Android. The app is free to use and comes with a range of features making it a fully-featured video editing app on similar grounds to a PC video editor. NexStreaming Corp, now Kinemaster Corporation, develops Kinemaster. Kinemaster APK is a simple yet powerful editor tool for Android that helps create dazzling effects using layers, transitions, voice envelopes, images, effects, and more.
Kinemaster comes with Ads, Watermark and you need to buy premium assets to access all the features of the Kinemaster app. But there is a free and legal way to export videos on KM without any Watermark without any payment, but you will see ads and need to buy premium assets.
Features of KineMaster
- Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, text, handwriting video clips
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing, and slicing
- Support All versions
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, brightness, and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Fade in/fade-out sound (overall)
- Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
- A variety of themes, animations, and visual and audio effects
- Supports all video formats.
- Automatically optimize the unsupported videos.
- Adware, Malware, and Virus Vulnerability
Buy the Premium Version of the App
It is the best and safest method to remove the watermark and ads. Just buy the premium subscription of the Kinemaster app and we are good to go.
You can also try 7-day free trial and check if this works for you. You can cancel the subscription at any time within the seven days, and the billings start after the 7 days of the free trial are over. This gives you all features unlocked along with zero ads and full access to premium assets.
After a free trial, you can opt for either a monthly subscription or a direct early plan. The subscription will remove all ads, unlock the asset store, and remove the “made with kinemaster” watermark.
Use the Older Version of the KineMaster
Kinemaster is a free video editor app for Android, and if you want to export videos without a watermark and without using any modified version of the app, then you can. Due to Unknown Reasons, the Older Versions of KineMaster are Exporting the Videos without Watermark on Android 10.
All you need to do is download any older version of the app; when you are creating your project on the older version, it shows you need to buy the subscription to remove the watermark, but when you export the video, the watermark is absent the reason is unknown, but you can surely take advantage of that.
Important Points to Remember
- This is Not a counterfeit version of the KM App
- You will see Ads
- You need to Buy the Premium Asset
Note: I tested the Older Version on Android 10 and found the App to Export Videos without WM, it may not work for other Android versions or all Android devices.
You just create the project, skip the intermediate payment option, and export the video. The output video is without any watermark.
But you do not have access to Premium Assets, and you will also see Ads as it is just an older version of the app, not the unlocked version.
Trouble Shoot Problems on Kinemaster Export
If you are facing issues with the App, then below are a few potential solutions to fix all the related problems on your KM App.
Error Exporting On Android
- Don’t use any screen recorder during the process of export, the video encoder of screen recorders may cause complications with the KM.
- KM works on a hardware video encoder, and using any other app may cause the process to fail.
Fix “Codec Init Failed Error”
This error may occur due it incorrect detection of device resolution, hardware compatibility, and software performance. You can fix this by following the steps.
- Reboot the device.
- Open KM
- Tap on the Settings option. (Gear Shaped)
- Here open Device Capability Information.
- Tap the menu indicated by 3 dots (…) in the upper-right corner.
- Choose Hardware Performance Analysis to run the analysis (This may take up to 5 Minutes)
- Then reboot the device again.
Risks of Using Counterfeit Version
- Your data may not be secure
- Malicious File Host
- Maybe Subjected to Legal Complications
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Can Kinemaster Be Used on PC?
There is no standalone KM app for PC, but you can try an Android emulator on your Windows and Mac PC to run the Kinemaster app for free and create your edits.
2. Is Kinemaster Free?
Yes, the app is free to use and comes with all the features. But you may need to make in-app purchases for some premium special effects and remove the watermark.
4. Does Kinemaster Support Chroma Key
Yes! KM App supports chroma key feature for compositing or adding video layers. It helps you create a green screen to add VFX effects to enhance the editing of the media file.
Conclusion: Export Kinemaster videos without watermark for free without using any counterfeit, modified version of the app with just a simple bug on the Kinemaster app.
If you've any thoughts on [Legal and Safe ] How to Remove Watermark from KineMaster?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!
I am trying to begin my future from you tube so I need this apps plz 🙂
When I edit video I automatically Black on the lobby what can I do now ???
Kinemaster watermark free me remove kaise kare
This aap was awesome and exact copy of kinemaster
Good performance this application
just let us know if you know