OnePlus is most talked smartphone company because of its killer specs at mid range price. The smartphone company brought its 2016 flagship killer OP3. OnePlus 3 is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and supports 2G, 3G and 4G. OnePlus Three (3) sports Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 Quad Core, Kryo™: 2x 2.2 GHz, 2x 1.6 GHz. It runs on Android OS 6.0 (Oxygen) and is available in 64 GB, 6 GB RAM. It comes with Fingerprint sensor, Hall sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor and Electronic Compass. It also comes with features like Alert Slider, Custom icon packs, Gesture Control (Display On + Display Off), OnePlus Shelf, Vibration motor and RGB LED notification light. It is also the first smartphone by 1+ to be available as invite free.
How to install Lineage OS 14.1 in OnePlus 3?
- Make sure you have unlocked bootloader and installed custom recovery in OnePlus 3 (See above; prerequisites).
- Download Lineage OS ROM (.zip file) for OnePlus 3 in your device.
- Reboot your device in Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery mode wipe your device data.
- Locate the Lineage ROM file, install and flash it.
- Do a Google search and download Gapps 6.0 (ARM 64) and flash it.
- Then reboot the device.
Note: If you want gapps, then flash it right after you wiped your phone and flashed Lineage 14.1. Do not install Gapps if you booted your device after flashing Lineage 14.1. You will kill your device if you do so.
Working Features in OnePlus 3 with Lineage OS:
- RIL (DUAL-SIM)
- Mobile network
- Tri-State Keys
- And other major features
Not Working Features in OP3
- Minor bugs
Note & Conclusion: Perform the operation on your own risk. ***DigitBin is not liable for any damage caused. Readers discretion is advised. The ROM is not official and is not affiliated to DigitBin in any form.