Google Maps is a web-based map service designed by Google to provide detailed information about different geographical regions around the globe. You can also view satellite images, street maps, real-time traffic, and route plans using Google Maps. You also get loads of features on the Google Maps App and Site to make the most out of the service.
Additionally, you can also save places on Google Maps. Although the app is good at remembering places, you can simply save them according to your convenience. Keep reading to learn how you can save your favorite places on Google Maps on different devices.
Steps to Save Places on Google Maps on Android and iOS
The steps for saving your favorite places in Google Maps on Android and iOS are similar. Here is how you can do it:
- Open Google Maps and search for the location you want to save as your favorite.
- Click on Save.
- Select Favorites and add a note about the place if required.
- Click on Finished.
- You have successfully saved the location as your favorite.
Steps to Save Places on Google Maps on the Web
Here is how you can save your favorite places on Google Maps Web:
- Open Chrome and click on the Google Apps icon at the top right corner.
- Click on Google Maps.
- Now type and search for the location you want to save.
- Click on Save and select Favorites.
This was how you can save your favorite places on Google Maps. We hope you were able to save your favorite places on Google Maps on your device. Still, if you have any issues, feel free to contact us in the comments below.
If you've any thoughts on How to Save Your Favorite Places in Google Maps?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!