YouTube App introduced a new section on its mobile app called short videos. They are basically the videos from the YT channel which are of the short duration of anything less than a minute or videos uploaded by the YT channel. They are fun sections with some good videos automatically inserted into the story section based on the youtube algorithm and your interest.
There are two types of YouTube Short Videos; accordingly, you need to look for different methods to grab the videos.
- Short Stories – These are the videos uploaded by YouTube Developers to Promote an upcoming video or share any info.
- Short Videos – These are the short videos taken from YouTube Channels and are generally funny or informative, they are suggested according to the YT algorithms.
If you are looking to download the short video than it is not as easy as downloading a normal youtube video because there is no shareable link provided to copy the URL and use any online tool to download the video. But you can still download the short videos or stories using the same online tool. Let us check how;
How to Download YouTube Short Videos?
Here are the Steps to Download YouTube Short Videos for Free
- If you are looking to download a Short Video then you just click on the channel name on the top of the short video.
- Now check for the desired video on the Channel.
- Copy the URL for the Video
- Try any YT Downloader App or Online Downloader Site.
- Paste the URL and Download the Video in the desired resolution.
How to Download YouTube Stories?
Here are the Steps to Grab YouTube Stories for Free
- There is no sharable link available for YouTube Stories.
- So, to download them you need to use a screen recorder to record the activity on the screen.
- Try any 3rd party screen recorder app from Play Store or use the built-in feature to record the youtube story.
Conclusion: Looking to Download YouTube Stories than here are the best possible methods to download YouTube Short Videos for Free.
If you've any thoughts on How to Download YouTube Short Story Videos?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!