Download TVTap Live TV App formerly called UK TVNow. TVTap is an updated version of UKTV Now with the same core features but with more TV channels from more European countries. With streams live tv from many countries free of cost. Many online streaming apps on the internet are deceiving in nature and they just try to inject malware into your device. These apps ask for permissions which are not required for their normal functioning.
I recommend you to grant the permissions which you think is best suited for the functioning of the app. You can find permissions under settings on your Android device. Because such apps can be potentially harmful and malicious on your phone and also to you as a user by harassing privacy.
Settings → Apps/Manage Apps → App Permissions
The apps which are not downloaded from reliable sources like Google Play Store or Amazon Store could be potentially harmful and malicious for your phone and also to you as a user by harassing the privacy. So, I recommend you to grant the permissions which you think is best suited for the functioning of the app. You can find permissions under settings on your Android device.
What is UKTV NOW or TVTap Live TV?
TV Tap Live TV is also a popular App to stream live TV, movies and shows on your Android device. They provide more than 300 channels from European Countries, Indian Subcontinent, US and Canada. The App was formerly known as UKTV Now is now updated and rebranded as TVTap.
This app is, of course, one such app which lets you enjoy seamless streaming on your device. You can filter the shows by Genre, Year, Rating and type. The app doesn’t require you to have any login account. You do not need to pay any price to watch the content.
The App is not available on Google Play Store due to Google’s ToS but you can download the latest Apk from their website Download.
Features of TVTap App
- There are no annoying Ads (non-intrusive Ads)
- Search for the videos with basic filters and languages
- Chormecast Support
- Support Android Box and Firestick.
- Smooth functioning with support for Android 4.1 and later.
- Includes a premium option with more features
- A low rate of buffering
- Free account, no sign-up needed
Fix Common Errors on TVTap App
Fix ‘Server Down/Server Unavailable/Can not Play this Link’
There is no any potential fix for the issues, all you can do is try a VPN service which will create a proxy server in other countries where the link or server may not be restricted.
You can also check for other server links if available.
You can even clear the data and cache or even update the TVTap App.
Fix TVTap Video Playback Error
- For Android Lollipop and above users, you can try this potential method, Go to Setting>About phone, tap 7 times on Build version to unlock developers option in setting.
Scroll down in developers option until you see entry under media called Use AwesomePlayer (deprecated) and enable it. If it previously enabled disable it, reboot your device to check for the fix.
- If you wish to use the apps anonymously then you can try any VPN services like OperaVPN which is available on Google Play Store.
- Grant all the necessary permissions to the App under Android settings.
- If the app is not working or causing some issues then I recommend you to Clear Data & Cache of the app to fix it.
- To reduce the load time you can connect to Google Open DNS. To change the DNS, you can download the DNS Changer app from Google Play Store.
- Keep the RAM space and device storage (Upto 300MB) free for smooth running of the App
Note & Conclusion: With the UKTV Now live tv app you can watch live tv from top content delivering countries.
If you've any thoughts on Download TVTap Live TV APK for Android, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!
can i change apps without the black marker ??
Have downloaded tvtap on my android box but cant seem to scroll down channels with the remote,works fine scrolling on my tablet but not with remote on android tv box can you advise
Actually, you have downloaded the wrong app. For Android TV, go https://www.digitbin.com/install-tvtap-fire-tv/
Is it possible to watch regional BBC One TV on this App outside the UK?
I am particularly interested in BBC One northwest.