Google’s new experiment, Triangle, lets you block individual apps from using mobile data on your Android phone. The app helps you in balancing the mobile data by restricting the data usage for unnecessary Apps. The app gives you more fine options to save the data.
Google has already built some data saver techniques for Chrome and Pixel Phones. But it is more of the kind which focuses on deep data saving.
To get started with Triangle all you need to do is grant some necessary permissions (including one that allows it to set up a VPN), and you can then monitor data usage, and restrict apps from consuming mobile data even for 2G/3G/4G data plans.
The Triangle Data Saver app is great for preventing apps from consuming data in the background without your knowledge.
You can also grant apps access to mobile data for 10 minutes or 30 minutes from a prompt that pops up when you launch an app.
Features of Triangle Data Saver App by Google
- You can see your current data usage
- Use “Data Saver” to block unwanted data usage
- It helps you in an easy way to check your data balance and understand what apps are having the most impact on your usage.
- Data Saver helps you to allow few specific apps to use data for 10 or 30 minutes at a time, or always.
How to Download if Item is Not Available in your Country?
If you wish you can download the file from Google Play Store.
- Download any of the VPN app having the country where the app is available.
- open the app select the Country where the Triangle app is available and connect through VPN.
- Once the connection is securely created, open the Android app settings and clear the App data and the cache of Google Play Store.
- Now open the Google Play Store app and accept the terms of usage.
- This step is an important one, open any browser like Chrome and enter the name of the app which you wish to download.
- Click on the Google Play link and open the app in Play Store.
- Holla! You can now download the app from Play Store.
Conclusion: Do comment below for any assistance if required for the app or if the link is broken.