Google Play Store has its own terms & conditions and follows its own set of policies. It could be frustrating if any useful app is not available for your country. Many apps and items in Play Store may not be available for your country due to various reasons listed below.
- App not yet launched in your country
- The app isn’t compatible with countries demography
- The application is not compatible with countries networks
- The apps services are not available in your country
The best way to bypass this frustrating issue is to set your location in some other country. You can also download an alternative app which offers apps. Follow the methods below to fix the issue of item unavailability in your country.
How to Install items/apps Not Available for your Country?
#1. Use VPN to Change Location
Download any of the App listed below on your Android device. (See last)
Select the country where the app is available and connect through VPN.
Once the connection is securely created, open the Android app settings and clear the App data and the cache of Google Play Store.
Now open the Google Play Store app and accept the terms of usage.
This step is an important one, open any browser like chrome and enter the name of the app which you wish to download.
Click on the Google Play link and open the app in Play Store.
Holla! You can now download the app from Play Store.
A video tutorial is also available for the same,
#2. Download Apps from Play Store With Play Store
Yalp Store is Google Play Store Without Google Account. Android is Google’s and you will see Google’s footprint on it everywhere. To use Google Apps on Android, you need an entire bundle of Google Service Apps known as Google Mobile Services or GSM. The GSM includes Google Cloud Services, Google Messaging Services and many ‘irritant’ Google Play Services.
Features of Yalp Store – Play Store Without Gmail Account
- You can Install Apps from Play Store without using Google Play Store.
- You can download updates when released from the Yalp Store itself
- The store lets you download APKs and install updates directly from the Google Play Store without having to install Gapps or the GMS suite.
- The App design is very simple.
- You can download Apps without Google Account
- Great depth of App filtration; Paid Apps, Apps with Ads etc.
#3. Use an Alternative App Store
Download the alternative app store like Play Store for Android is called Aptoide. Aptoide is similar to Google Play Store offering digital content where you can browse and download the apps. It is like a marketplace app where all the content is available, you need to Google search every time to download the apk file of the app. It presently offers over 300 thousand apps. Aptoide is not available on Play Store because it offends Google’s policy of “No competition clause”.
Links for VPN (Google Play)
Conclusion: I hope the post was helpful, comment below for any assistance required. This post is for information purpose only DigitBin do not endorse any of the app listed above.