Unlocking bootloader is the first step to flash Custom recovery and install ROM. The bootloader is code that executes while the device is booting. It powers the operating system for the initial run. Let us look at the official process to unlock the bootloader of OP3.
A developer at XDA has developed an easy to use ToolKit for OnePlus 3 to unlock bootloader, flash TWRP, Root OnePlus 3 etc.
Note: You will void your warranty and loose device data. We are not responsible for any damage caused.
How to Install and use ToolKit for OnePlus 3 ?
- Download the ToolKit developed by XDA developer.
- Extract the file and install the USB Drivers if not automatically installed.
- Open the ToolKit.bat file.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in OP3 under developer options.
- Connect your device to PC using USB cable.
- If everything works fine just use desired number option and the toolkit will do all the operation.
Backup DATA Your Device
Restore DATA Your Device
Install USB drivers
Lock – Unlock Bootloader
Check Device Status
Check Bootloader Status
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash SuperSU [Push]
Wipe Cache Device [Fastboot]
DPI change the Screen Device
Note & Conclusion: ***Neither DigiBin nor XDA is responsible for any damage caused. Readers discretion is advised. Comment below for any assistance required.
If you've any thoughts on [Toolkit] OnePlus 3 to Unlock Bootloader, Root and Flash TWRP, then feel free to drop in below comment box.
Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for more important updates. Cheers!