If you wish to have 3G internet speed in 2G data plan then here we have come up with some of the best tricks and settings changes which could help you in doing so.
Make sure you have a smartphone which supports 3G. Theoretically, it is not possible to convert 2G into 3G browsing speed but the following tricks may make your dream come true.
Convert your mobile 2G Data into 3G
First, download these 3 files on your Android device. The first two are Play Store apps while the 3rd is .txt file.
You should have rooted Android device.
- Open the Speed Optimizer app
- Set max network speed as 12/28/7
- Select speed increase
- Apply the changes made and reboot the device.
- Now open the Script Manager app
- Locate the Turbo Charger.txt file
- Allow Super User or root permission or click on Super user icon, grant root permission and run the Turbo Script.txt file
- Scroll up and set the speed to fastest.
- Reboot your device and change the network setting to WCDMA (See below)
- Again reboot your device and enjoy high speed 3G in 2G data pack.
Make setting changes to get 3G speed in 2G
- Open Android Settings
- Under Wireless and Network, tap on More
- Select Mobile Networks/Cellular Networks
- Select your SIM card. ( For dual SIM devices)
- Then check for option called Network Mode or Preferred network type and click it.
- You will find three options called GSM only, WCDMA only andWCDMA/GSM mode or 2G, 2G/3G or 3G. (For 4G devices you will also see LTE or 4G option)
- Now select option as WCDMA Only or 3G
- Restart your Phone
You will get only 3G browsing speed but your download will be still at 2G rate.
Rather than a trick, it is more of a setting change, 3G data speed on WCDMA may be available only if your service provider has HSDPA rights in your circle.
Conclusion: This post is only for information purpose we do not endorse any of the apps or tricks. Do comment below for any further assistance.
If you've any thoughts on [Tricks] Access 3G Speed in 2G Data Plan on Android Smartphone, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!