Truly speaking, here the term ‘free‘ is quite misleading. Off course everyone loves free services and products but their are always some terms and conditions which follow, same is the case with free internet. If you want to get access to free internet then you can but not for the so-called free, you may have to pay some little amount to enjoy free data. Before coming to the heart of this post let us look at a general case which led to writing of this post.
Actually, I came across many blogs and websites which provide good informative posts on accessing free 2G and 3G internet data. But when I read comments I saw as many as 70% comments going negative towards the method saying that “trick doesn’t work in my circle or state”. It is true, as we users are coming up with new methods to absorb free data, the telecom companies are making their efforts in evading it. Therefore, the trick doesn’t work in all states or circles. But still you can access free 2G and 3G data.
Let us first look at the method to access free internet:
- Download and install DriodVPN from Google Play Store.
- Register a account with DriodVPN.
- Tap on DriodVPN setting on right top corner.
- Tap on port setting and set
UDP port 53 or leave it as default.
- Tap on power icon and run DriodVPN.
- You will connect to VPN. (Retry if it doesn’t connect)
Conditions under which you can access free 2G and 3G Internet:
- Recharge with a small 2G or 3G data pack and use DriodVPN to get unlimited internet. The VPN provides continued internet even after the data is over (keep your account balance low). These method is not appreciable as it doesn’t work in many states but you can give it a try.
- Recharge with special plan like WhatsApp or Facebook plan as they are cost effective with price ranging from Rs 15 to Rs 40 for a data upto 500MB. Then connect to VPN, you can use other internet products like YouTube, browsers and even download any content. These is a best method and works in every circle.
- Look for any zero rental offers from your service provider. For example Tata DoCoMo offers free blackberry usage, just you have to send an SMS SUB BB 0 to 121 and set APN “blackberry.net” in network settings. Start DriodVPN, the BB data is converted to unlimited 3G/2G internet. Contact the customer care executive to know any zero rental plan.
- If you have any sign in protected Wi-Fi network in your area, you can use DroidVPN to get free access.
- Retry if DriodVPN doesn’t connect or change surver location.
- Do not make any online transactions while connected to VPN network. As it creates server location in other country sending anonymous data.
- This trick works with all network providers in India viz Idea, Tata DoCoMo, Vodafone, BSNL, Reliance, Aircel, Airtel etc
- Do comment below if you need any help.
If you've any thoughts on How to Access Free 2G and 3G internet on your Android smartphone in India ?, then feel free to drop in below comment box.
Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for more important updates. Cheers!