Showbox APK for Fire TV & Firestick TV. Most of the online streaming Apps do not store the movies on their web servers but search the web directory to stream the movies and TV shows online. Below is the process download and install ShowBox HD on Fire OS.
The apps which are not downloaded from reliable sources like Google Play Store or Amazon Store could be potentially harmful and malicious for your phone and also to you as a user by harassing the privacy. So, I recommend you to grant the permissions which you think is best suited for the functioning of the app.
What is Showbox?
Showbox is by far the most popular online streaming app thanks to its smooth UI and easy navigation. Showbox is most talked online streaming App having many features offering to the user without any cost.
Features of Showbox:
- Showbox app doesn’t require you to have a login account.
- There are no annoying Ads.
- Support HD quality and also allows all other resolution viewing.
- Subtitles are available for a greater experience.
- You can filter the movies by Genre, Year, Rating and type.
- The interface is user-friendly and easy to use.
- You can even download the movies and watch them later.
Showbox app has an extensive library of movies, TV shows and music which are updated regularly.
As you can expect the app is not available on the App Store, given the Google’s Policies & Conditions. But many times the app shows up in App Store so it is better to search for the app.
ShowBox HD – Steps to Install on Firestick and Fire TV
Here are the simple steps to download and install the Showbox App on Fire Tv and Firestick.
Step 1. Open Fire TV Home Page.
Step 2. Go to Settings.
Step 3. Under settings select the option Device and then to Developer Options.
Step 4. In Developer options Turn On the Apps from Unknown Sources.
If you wish you can also Turn ON the ADB Debugging in Under Developers Option.
Step 5. Now go back to home screen, open search option and search for Downloader. (You can download Downloader from Store)
Step 7. Now open Downloader Homepage and type in the URL.
Step 8. Click on the Download Link to download the ShowBox Apk App. Install the App on your Fire Console.
Now enjoy movies and TV shows right on your TV without any account or subscription fees.
Fix Any Error with the App on Firestick and Fire TV
App Not Working | Force Close
Go Settings → Applications → Manage Installed Applications from the Fire TV menu.
Select the Showbox App from the list.
- Clear the cache and/or data, which often resolves intermittent performance issues.
- Change available settings for the app.
- Force stop the app.
- Uninstall the app.
- For Amazon Fire TV (1st and 2nd Generation) devices, you have an option to move the app between internal and external storage.
You can also check if the App has all the permissions needed for its normal working (Gen 3 and above)
Go to Settings → Applications → Manage Applications (Look for the App) → Grant all the Permissions.
Audio Issues with the App
- If Fire TV device is connected to an A/V receiver, make sure the receiver is ON
- You can also Turn OFF the Dolby Digital Plus. Just go to Settings → Display & Sounds → Audio from the Fire TV menu.
- If you’re using an HDMI cable to connect your Fire TV device to your TV, unplug it and then reconnect or may need to try a different HDMI cable.
Conclusion: With the method above you can install ShowBox App on Fire TV & Firestick easily and access free movies online on your big screen TV.
I hope the post was helpful. Do comment below for any assistance or support if needed.