Recently, Apple released the new iOS 16 for iPhone 8 and above devices. The iOS 16 comes with a bang as it features a lot of customization options for users. Now, users can even customize the iPhone’s lock screen. Meanwhile, there is a feature that became a hot topic for Android called the dynamic island, which is only available for iPhone 14 series. Now, Android users are also wanting to get this feature on their devices and demand Google should bring this dynamic island feature to their next update of Android 13.
In addition, while we could have predicted that this feature would go to the other ecosystem at some point, we could not have predicted that it would happen so quickly. You can now download the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island directly to your Android device. Taking that into consideration, let’s take a look at how this might be accomplished.
What is Dynamic Island?
Designed to replace Apple’s notch that was introduced back in 2017, Dynamic Island replaces that feature. It has a pill-shaped cutout that can change size and shape depending on what message is being displayed. With a notch, contextual information can be displayed fluidly, making the device look more attractive. By using this feature, users will be able to see information such as charging status, notifications, and song information. The iPhone 14 series are the only devices that can take advantage of it now.
Ways to Use Dynamic Island of iPhone 14 on Android
So, as you now have some idea about what dynamic island actually is; therefore, now let’s check out the methods that will help you install the Dynamic Island on your Android device:
Method 1: Use A Theme
You can easily use the dynamic island feature on your Android device. But unfortunately, Xiaomi devices can only access this feature through its official theme store. It is safe to use this theme; however, you should still exercise caution before using it. You might also have to change the theme language, as it is in Chinese. Now that you have this information, let me show you how you can activate this functionality.
- Launch the Xiaomi Theme Store on your device and search for the Grumpy UI Theme. Then, select the perfect one for you.
- Once the Grumpy UI Theme has been downloaded, install it.
- Once that is done, apply this theme. After that, launch Smart Bird.
- Once you’ve customized the slider, drag it to suit your preferences. You’re done.
Method 2: Use Third-Party Tool
Now, don’t get sad if you don’t have a Xiaomi phone, then you can use a third-party tool such as Dynamic Island Apk. So, let’s check out the steps to download and use this application to enable Dynamic Island on your Android iPhone 14:
- Initially, open the browser and search for Dynamic Island.apk.
- Then, download Dynamic Island.apk and install it on your phone.
- Launch the app, and you will see three options.
- First, grant permission to open Floating Window.
- Afterward, allow Accessibility Permissions.
- Then grant it Bluetooth permissions so that it can use headphones.
- After that, select Test Animation to see how Dynamic Island works on your Android device.
- To enable this feature, tap Feature is On if everything is okay.
Method 3. DynamicSpot
- Install the Dynamic Spot app from the Play Store.
- Open the app and click “Next” to access the permissions page.
- Setup the app by following the below instructions:
- Select apps: Choose which apps can activate the popup.
- Notification access: Required to recognize arriving notifications.
- Draw on screen: Required to display the floating popup.
- Tap on “Done” at the bottom of the screen.
- Head over to the Popup settings > Dimensions to adjust size and position according to your phone’s notch or pill.
While the feature is not officially available for Android devices, you can get it by downloading a third-party application from the Google Play Store. However, we have already mentioned both methods using which you can easily enjoy Dynamic Island on your Android device. So, that’s it from this guide. We hope you find this guide helped you.
If you've any thoughts on How to Install iPhone 14 Pro’s Dynamic Island on Android?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!