Live Net TV App is one of the most popular Live TV, Sports, Movies and TV Show Streaming App for Android OS. The App hosts channels from many countries that including UK, US, Middle Eastern Countries, India, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey and many more countries.
Many online streaming apps on the internet are deceiving in nature and they just try to inject adware into your device.
These apps ask for permissions which are not required for their normal functioning. For example, apps may ask for contact permissions which of course is not required to stream your favourite channels.
The apps which are not downloaded from reliable sources like Google Play Store or Amazon Store could be potentially harmful and malicious for your phone and also to you as a user by harassing the privacy.
So, I recommend you to grant the permissions which you think is best suited for the functioning of the app. You can find permissions under settings on your Android device.
Note: Make sure you have enabled unknown sources on your device. To do so simply go to Settings > Security and just right check Unknown sources.
What is LiveNet TV App?
Live NetTV App is a general purpose entertainment App which hosts 700+ Live Channels, Movies, VOD, TV Shows, Live Sports and all popular programmings from many more than 8 countries. The service is absolutely FREE. It is so simple to use that you will instantly love it.
The App hosts multiple links for channels with normal SD links and HD links. Open the links in video player preferably MX player and enjoy the stream on your mobile. Watch sports, entertainment, movies and much more right on your mobile device.
Features of LiveNetTV App
- High-quality Live TV stream support.
- VOD for Movies
- Chromecast support
- More than 750 live channels from various categories and genres.
- A large number of External Video Player Support
- All the videos are absolutely free.
- The interface is simple to use.
- Filter the channels according to comfort.
What if the Streams are not Working?
- If you face issues with the running of Live TV Channels like freezing of the video playback or not working of the channels then I recommend you to use a VPN network and change VPN location to check for the stream working.
- Use MX Player as the default browser.
- Enable HW+ Decoder under MX Player Setting.
- You can also clear the Data & Cache of the App.
- Make sure you have good internet speeds to load channels without interruptions.
- If some of the functions are not working, grant all the permissions to the App under App settings.
Fix All Bugs on MX Player
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Open Apps or Apps manager.
- check for All Apps.
- Tap on menu icon.
- Click on ‘Reset App Preferences’.
Now grant all the permissions to the Live Net TV App under the App Settings of Android.
Error Fetching Data
Sometimes the live streams may not work properly due to geological restrictions.
- Download any of the VPN app listed below on your Android device.
- Select the country of your preference and connect through VPN.
- Once the connection is securely created, open the Android app settings and clear the App data and the cache of LiveNet TV.
- Once done again open the app and you will see video loading fine.
Note: The VPN app may slow down your data speed so try switching to another location if facing any issues with speed.
- To use the apps anonymously then you can try any VPN services like OperaVPN which is available on Google Play Store.
- If any of the streams show any error or issues while loading then also you can try any proxy servers like VPN to stream the content.
- If the app is not working or causing some issues then I recommend you to Clear Data & Cache of the app to fix it.
- To reduce the load time you can connect to Google Open DNS. To change the DNS, you can download DNS Changer app from Google Play Store.
- Keep the RAM space and device storage (Upto 300MB) free for smooth running of the App.
Note & Conclusion: With the LiveNetTV App you can watch live TV on your Android phone. The App hosts channels from US, UK, India, Middle Eastern Countries. You will instantly fall in love with the App.
I hope the post was helpful. Do comment below for any assistance or support if needed. Also, let me know if you are facing any issues with the download link.
DMCA: We are not affiliated with LiveNet TV App in any form, DigitBin is just hosting the download link for the App. All the content, links and shows are exclusive copyright of the respective owners. You can contact the developer for any queries.