Genius Stream is a Live TV App for Android which streams Live Channels from various different countries. Most of the channels are available in HD. You can watch sports, movies and entertainment from countries like the UK, US, France, India and other European, Asian and American Countries.
I recommend you to grant the permissions which you think is best suited for the functioning of the app. You can find permissions under settings on your Android device. Because such apps can be potentially harmful and malicious on your phone and also to you as a user by harassing the privacy.
Settings → Apps/Manage Apps → App Permissions
Many online streaming apps on the internet are deceiving in nature and they just try to inject malware into your device. These apps ask for permissions which are not required for their normal functioning. For example, apps may ask for contact permissions which of course is not required to stream your favourite channels.
What is Genius Stream?
Genius Stream is an Android App to watch Live TV including sports, movies, Live TV from Countries like UK, US, France etc.
Features of Genius Stream App
- Multiple Players Supported
- Free Live TV without any subscription.
- Channels from over 10 countries with Bein Sports.
- Smoothly Work’s on (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G) networks
- No Registration or Membership Required
- Support HD quality
- Simple User-Interface and simple navigation.
What if the Streams are not Working?
If you face issues with the running of Live TV Channels like freezing of the video playback or not working of the channels then I recommend you to use a VPN network and change VPN location to check for the stream working.
I recommend you to use MX Player App to stream the channels.
In decoder settings of MX Player make sure the Aspect Ratio is checked and all the options under Software decoder are checked.
Also, clear the Cache of the App. You can also update the App to the latest version and also make sure use the App with good internet connectivity.
- To use the apps anonymously then you can try any VPN services like OperaVPN which is available on Google Play Store.
- If any of the streams show any error or issues while loading then also you can try any proxy servers like VPN to stream the content.
- If the app is not working or causing some issues then I recommend you to Clear Data & Cache of the app to fix it.
- To reduce the load time you can connect to Google Open DNS. To change the DNS, you can download DNS Changer app from Google Play Store.
- Keep the RAM space and device storage (Upto 300MB) free for smooth running of the App
Note & Conclusion: With the Swift Streams APK App you can watch live TV on your Android phone. The App hosts channels from Asian, African, Europe and American countries including HD Channels