Did you know you can play games on YouTube? It is possible on both the YouTube web interface as well as YouTube mobile app. There is a caveat though. To play games on YouTube, you need to have a premium subscription. You can have any tier of YouTube Premium to play games offered on the platform.
An active internet connection is necessary to explore the games on YouTube Premium. Games on YouTube are part of the experimental features of the platform. That’s why it is currently limited to users with a premium subscription and not everyone.
Complete List of Games You Can Play on YouTube
The YouTube games mostly consist of puzzle, arcade, sports, strategy, board, racing, and simulation games. Here is a list of the games you can find on YouTube.
- 8 Ball Billiards Class
- Basketball FRVR
- Brain Out
- Canon Ball 3D
- Carrom Clash
- Angry Birds Showdown
- FreeCell Solitaire
- Gin Rummy
- Gold Mahjong FRVR
- Moving Co.
- My Space Pet
- Northern Heights
- Om Nom Run
- Magic Cat Academy
- Merge Heros
- Merge Pirates
- Color Burst 3D
- Color Pixel Art
- Crazy Caves
- Cube Tower
- Daily Crossword
- Daily Solitaire
- Today’s Hurdle
- Words of Wonders
- Word of Wonders: Guru
- Element Blocks
- Farm Land
- Super Goal
- Onet Connect Classic
- Pirate Pop
- Rainy Boba Cafe
- Scooter Xtreme
- Stack Bounce
How to Join the Play Games on YouTube Feature?
I have explained the steps for joining the games section for both YouTube web and mobile app users.
Games on YouTube Premium Web
Open the web browser on your PC and follow these steps.
- Go to YouTube and log in to your account with a premium subscription.
- Click the profile picture icon and select Your Premium Benefits from the menu.
- Scroll to Try experimental new features and click on it.
- Under Play Games on YouTube, click on Try it Out.
Games on YouTube Premium Mobile App
Launch the YouTube app on your Android or iOS device and follow the steps below.
- Tap the Profile Picture icon.
- On the next page, tap on Your Premium Benefits.
- Go to Try experimental new features. Tap on it.
- Under the card, Play Games on YouTube, tap on Try it Out.
NOTE: Being an experimental feature, Play Games on YouTube is available until 28th March 2024.
How to Play Games on YouTube?
The game access process is similar on both the mobile platform and the web interface of YouTube. I am showing how to play the games on the web interface.
- Open YouTube on your PC and land on the homepage.
- Click the menu icon at the top-left corner.
- From the menu, scroll to Playables and click on it.
- To select from the Popular games, scroll horizontally through the Home tab.
- To check out the complete collection of games, click the Browse tab.
- Click on any game and follow the instructions to start playing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can All YouTube Users Play Games on YouTube?
No. As of now, the games on YouTube are limited to the premium users of YouTube.
Can You Play YouTube Games in Offline Mode?
No. You need an active internet connection to play games on YouTube.
How to Access YouTube Experimental Page?
On your device browser, enter the URL https://www.youtube.com/new
Is it Possible to Download the Games on YouTube to our devices?
No. You can play the games on YouTube only.
Do I have to sign in to YouTube to play games?
Yes, You have to sign in to your YouTube premium account to access the games under www.youtube.com/playables
Enjoy Gaming on YouTube
If you have a YouTube Premium subscription and are bored watching ad-free videos, then explore its experimental features. Check out the funny and interactive games on YouTube and play them for free.