WhatsApp is the most popular instant messaging service and also one of the most downloaded Apps on Android and iOS devices. You can make voice calls and video calls on WhatsApp or even join a community or group to stay connected. WhatsApp is a must social app for any smartphone user.
For the app to work flawlessly on your device, you need to follow some set of rules or conditions; breaking those may result in the suspension of your account. If you see that your account is not allowed to use WhatsApp, then there may be multiple reasons. The ban may be either temporary or permanent depending on the level of the policy violation. This guide will help you fix ‘This Account is Not Allowed to Use WhatsApp’.
Why My WhatsApp is Banned?
There may be a number of reasons for an account to get barred from using WhatsApp. Here are a few potential reasons for getting banned.
- Using modified versions of WhatsApp
- Doing Spam on WhatsApp (Sending Bulk Messages)
- Getting reported
- Dealing with children exploitation
- Selling illegal products or services
- Sending malware or virus files
- Impersonating other users
- Spreading fake news
- Spreading hatred, gore, racial comments, etc
1. Temporary Ban
A temporary ban could last anywhere from a few hours to a few days. This type of ban is generally imposed to warn users to evaluate their mistakes. This ban is imposed if you use mods, send bulk messages, get blocked, create groups with unknown contacts, and make other general mistakes that could be corrected.
2. Permanent Ban
This is more of a long-term restriction imposed by WA. This is not an easy ban to recover from. A permanent ban is generally imposed if you are using mod WA even after a number of temporary bans, sending explicit messages, spreading fake news, or sharing child exploitation messages services.
Note: The unlocking process may not work especially in case of a permanent ban. WhatsApp may have a solid reason to keep your ban lifelong.
How to Get Back Your Locked WhatsApp Account?
Here are methods to unlock yourself based on the reason for the ban.
1. Temporary Ban due to Mod WhatsApp
If you are banned temporarily for using modified WA like WA Plus, GBWhatsApp or etc. You just need to follow the simple steps.
- Firstly, uninstall the modded WhatsApp. (You can also take the backup of the chat)
- Now open the App Store and download the WhatsApp.
- Register with your mobile number.
- You will still notice the temporary ban is present, but the timer is constantly decreasing. Once the time is over, WhatsApp is back to normal.
Note: Without switching to the original WhatsApp, you cannot uplift the Temporary Ban, as the timer won’t start.
2. Banned for Sending Bulk Messages or Doing Spam
If you are banned because you have sent a large number of messages, then a simple mail could solve the issue.
- When you open WhatsApp, you will see a box where you can type in your case and send it to WhatsApp.
- You can compose a message and send it to reconsider the suspension. Add all relevant points to make your argument stronger
3. Banned for Other Reasons
If you are locked for reasons like sending fake news, sharing unauthorized files, getting reported, etc. There are chances that you may be unlocked, given the level of violation you have. Send a mail to the WhatsApp Support team stating that you were not aware of the mistake you were making and the violation of the WA policies. Also, apologize to WhatsApp for the mistake. You may regain access to your WhatsApp account.
4. Permanently Banned
If you are banned for selling illegal stuff, child exploitation, sharing gore or explicit content, using hate speech, racial content, sending a message to unknown people, long-term use of mod WhatsApp, or something which the WhatsApp team feels is beyond basic human innocence than it is very much difficult to regain access to your WhatsApp account.
If you think your account was banned by mistake, please email them and they will look into your case.
You can contact WA Support based on the device you are using the service.
- Android – [email protected].
- iPhone – [email protected].
- Windows Phone – [email protected].
- Web and Desktop – [email protected].
- Other – [email protected].
Conclusion: Do not fall prey to online services which claim to unlock your WhatsApp. There is no agency or online tool that could unban a suspended WhatsApp account. It is better to wait in case of a temporary ban and send a mail in case of a long-term ban. I hope the post was helpful.
If you've any thoughts on How to Fix ‘This Account is Not Allowed to Use WhatsApp’?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!