WhatsApp Web is a simple browser client developed by WhatsApp which allows you to have access to your WhatsApp account on any Web Browser. Being the most popular instant messaging service, any changes to the App or release of any new feature impacts the users and user experience to a great extent. One such useful feature released by WA is WhatsApp Web -Web.WhatsApp.Com.
It is a web-based service that lets users access WA over the website with all major features like sending and receiving messages. downloading and sending Media Files, forwarding messages, and seeing other stories. Though you cannot perform Video Calls or Voice Calls on the web platform yet.
How to Use WhatsApp Web on Mobile Browser?
Here are the Steps to Use WhatsApp Web on your Smartphone Browser.
- Use any Good Browser Like Chrome or Mozilla (Not Work on Mini Browsers)
- Here Turn on the Desktop Mode on the Browser Menu Option.
- Visit WhatsApp Web on your Browser in Desktop Mode.
- You will see a QR Code.
- Open the WhatsApp app on your phone
- Tap on the Menu option on the App
- Select WhatsApp Web from the list
- Tap on the + sign from the top to add the computer device
- Scan the QR code displayed on the browser using the WhatsApp Web scanner on the mobile
- That’s all! the WhatsApp messages will be synced with WhatsApp Web and ready to access
Use WhatsApp Web App on Mobile
WhatsApp Web APK is the best utility tool that helps simulate the WA on a website, there are a number of services that let you access this feature on the App. All you need to do is scan the barcode on the Whats Web App using your WA and gain access to all the Chats and Status. You can perform all the actions which can be performed on the stock WA
Features of WhatsApp Web
- Text Messages & Voice notes.
- You can share images and videos too.
- Share WhatsApp Stories.
- You can share your Live-Location.
- Other features include WhatsApp groups, WhatsApp DP (Display Picture), etc.
Conclusion: Looking to Use WhatsApp Web on your Smartphone Browser? Here are a Few Steps and Apps to Scan Barcode and use WhatsApp on your Android Browser Like Chrome and Mozilla.