Among Us is currently one of the most recent discussion topics and also a very popular game that is high on-trend. If you are not yet familiar with this game, then you must know it is a multilayer social deduction game. It is available on 3 different platforms iOS, Android, and PC. Well, the entire game is based on a simple concept but seems very interesting.
Talking about the game, each player is provided with a lobby that can either be selected by themselves or by the admin. It features 2 imposters, whose job is to kill every last player in the game. Now the players have to discuss in the text section and vote for the imposters. The one with the highest number of votes will automatically get kicked out of the game. This makes Among Us a little thrilling, fun, and interesting indeed.
Although it is one of the most trending games right now, Among Us lacks an in-game voice chat feature. However, there are a few workarounds that might help you achieve what you want. Here I have mentioned a trick, step-by-step, that will help you enable Voice Chat in Among Us and seamlessly chat with your friends.
How to Voice Chat on Among Us Game Using Discord Server?
This method will help you voice chat with your friends throughout your gameplay. Moreover, if you have been playing Among Us for a while now, you must know that one cannot text in the discussion area after getting killed. But by following the steps below, you can simultaneously voice chat with your friends even after you get killed by the imposters.
Here are the Steps to Create a Discord Server to Enable Voice Chat in Among Us Game.
- Firstly, go to Discord.com or download the Discord app from Mobile Store
- Click on Open Discord at the top-right corner for the Website or open the App on Mobile
- Register with the community or Login if you already have an account
- Now create a Server and name your server, you can also add a profile photo.
- Select Gaming as your category
- A discord link will be created, share it with your friends.
- Now you click on Lobby under Voice Channels to enter into your Lobby.
- Enable mic permissions to voice chat with friends.
- Once your friends accept the request they will join your server.
- They just need to click on Lobby to join your channel and enjoy the voice chat and play Among Us with more fun.
From Editor’s Desk
Hopefully, this article must help you enable voice chat in the Among Us game. The particular method includes creating a new discord server and uses its voice channels. Let us know if you have any other working trick via which we can enable the voice chat feature. And comment below if this article has helped you resolve your query.
If you've any thoughts on How to Set Voice Chat in Among Us Game Using Discord Server?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!