The Battlegrounds Mobile India is released and users are wary on how to import the PUBG Mobile Global Version data into Battleground Mobile India. And yes, you can migrate your PUBG Mobile achievements, items, skins, and other data to the BGMI app. So, without any delay let us look at how you can import the data from PUBGM to BGMI.
Steps to Transfer Account Data from PUBG Mobile to BGMI
Here are the Simple Steps to Import PUBG Mobile Account Data to BGMI Version of the Game Efficiently
- Open the game
- And you will see the option to log in with your account (Twitter, FB, or Gmail)
- Select the appropriate login option (The game may compile resources and start loading)
- Now once successfully logged in, you will be asked to create a fresh BGMI account.
- Give account any name and select any character.
- Hit Create option.
- Now it will show a pop-up to confirm you are located in India.
- Once confirmed, it will show another box with Account Data Transfer.
- Select Yes, please continue option.
- Now a web link will open, here again, confirm Yes for Account Data Transfer.
- Select the social media account that you used above.
- Enter your Login credentials.
- It will ask for confirmation to transfer data to Kranfton Inc.
- Once done! your data will be transfer from the old PUBG Mobile to the BGMI account.
- Again login with the social account.
- Done!😀 Get all your rewards, skins, and more for BGMI Game.
If you have not migrated your account after the first login then no issues you can go to BGMI settings and click on basic. Here you will find the option to Migrate account.
Conclusion: With this simple guide you can transfer PUBG Mobile Data to BGMI and keep your rewards and progress in Battlegrounds Mobile India.
If you've any thoughts on Migrate Data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!