Generally, the base PUBGM app is approximately 2GB in size and there are a number of resources that are still not downloaded and the game offers the option to download the maps, resources, and packs manually inside the game. But the issue with PUBG Mobile is it automatically starts downloading the resource pack once you start the game and your device is connected to the internet. Here is the Resource Pack Available;
- Low-spec Resource Pack
- HD Resource Pack
- Excitement Resource Pack
- Vintage Resource Pack
- Classic Resource Pack
- HD Icons
- Voice Pack
- Lobby HD Resource Pack
PUBG Mobile the most popular Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game. PUBG Stands for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds which means unknown players fight in a battle royal mode. The game is very popular and has more than 500 million installs with 25 million active daily users.
The automatic download of resource packs and maps is sometimes very irritating as it increases the ping. Here is the best method to block the download of the resource pack on PUBG Mobile for free.
How to Block Automatic Resource Download in PUBGM?
Here are Simple Steps to Stop Automatic Resource Pack Downloads in PUBG Mobile
- Open PUBG Mobile
- You may notice the resource pack downloading automatically
- Click on Menu Option at the right bottom corner, it will be in the shape of an arrow
- Here click on Settings
- Now on the sidebar of the setting look for the Download option.
- Here tap to remove the right tick on Download Automatically when on mobile network.
- If the resource is still downloading even after you disabled the auto download, just manually pause the download.
- That’s it the automatic resource download will stop on PUBG Mobile when you are on mobile data.
Still the resource may auto download if your mobile is connected to Wi-Fi network.
Conclusion: Block the irritating, Automatic Resource Pack Download in PUBG Mobile with these Basic Settings Tweak.
If you've any thoughts on Prevent Automatic Resource & Maps Download on PUBG Mobile, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!