Email accounts are essential for everyday life as a medium of work and communication. Gmail is one of the most popular email services, used by billions worldwide. Gmail, as an email service itself, plays an integral part in Google products. With a Google Account, you can access a range of Google products for free, from storage to video streaming.
Nevertheless, losing access to your Gmail account because of a forgotten password can be frustrating. The situation is even more difficult when you can’t access your mobile phone number or recovery email. Google offers the option to connect your Google Account with your mobile number and recovery email to regain access in case you forgot your passcode. This article will guide you through the steps to recover your Gmail account without a mobile number or recovery email. We cannot guarantee a successful recovery as it is pretty difficult to restore a lost Google Account; still, you can give it a try.
Ways to Recover Google Account without Mobile Number or Recovery Email
There are some methods available that you can use to recover a Google account without a mobile number or recovery email, and guess what? We have mentioned all those methods further in this article. So, let’s check them out:
Note: The recovery process is more likely to succeed from a computer or device recently used to access the account. If possible, attempt a recovery using the same device, preferably a PC on your regular WiFi network and use the same browser.
1. Use Android Device
If you do not have a mobile number or recovery email added to your Gmail account but have access to your Android mobile and your Google account is logged in to your mobile, this method can be a lifesaver. You can create Security Backup codes; this will be asked when you recover your Google Account. To set backup codes, go to Android Settings → Google → Manage your Google Account → Security → Security Codes.
You can use fingerprint authentication to confirm your identity and will be provided with the backup codes. You can use this code when you forget your password to recover your account.
3. Use Google Account Recovery Page
You may experience difficulty verifying your identity if you recently moved or switched networks. If you frequently access your Gmail account from the same IP address, you might find it easier to recover your account..
Initially, you must try using the Google account recovery page to recover your Gmail account, the recovery page lets you reset your password by verifying your identity.
- Firstly, go to Google Account Recovery.
- Thereafter, enter your Gmail address and click on “Next.”
- Click on “Forgot password?“
- Enter your last remembered password and click “Next.” Meanwhile, if you don’t remember your previous passwords, click “Try another way.”
- Since you can’t access your mobile number, click “I don’t have my phone.” If you can’t access your recovery email, click “Try another way.”
- Now, Google will ask you questions like your date of birth and security questions (if you have set up). Nevertheless, if you don’t remember any, click “Try another way.”
- To verify your identity, Google may ask you for any other Google services you use with your account, such as Google Drive, Google Photos, or Google Play.
- Google may also ask you for the date when you created your account. If you don’t remember the exact date, provide your best guess.
- Ensure that the information you provide is accurate and up-to-date. If you provide incorrect information, it may be difficult for Google to verify your identity.
- If you’ve set up security questions for your Gmail account, answer them correctly. But, in case you don’t remember the answers, try to provide your best guess
- Finally, if you provide enough information to verify your identity, Google will allow you to reset your password. Google will ask you for an alternative email for them to contact you; a Google employee will send a mail requesting further details like ID proof or similar information.
3. Contact Google Support
If the above method doesn’t work, you can recover your Gmail account by contacting the Google Support Team. Yes, Google has a dedicated office team to provide professional assistance to help users resolve or recover account-related issues.
Google does not provide live support for Gmail, so you can not contact them for help with account recovery. But you can give it a try by contacting Google Ads or Google Play contact support. Tell them you want to run Paid Ads on Google search, but your account is lost.
There is a very bleak chance for them to help you recover your account, but if you can convince them, they may help you get back your Google Account. They can ask for identity proof and other details relating to your account and can assist you in recovering your Google account.
5. Set Up Recovery Options for
Once you’ve retrieved your Gmail account without a mobile number or recovery email, it’s necessary to set up recovery options for the future. Here are some recovery options you can use:
- We suggest you add a recovery phone number to your Gmail account can help you retrieve your account more easily in the future. If you cannot access your account, Google can send a verification code to your recovery phone number.
- Moreover, adding a recovery email address to your Gmail account can help you recover your account more easily. If you cannot access your account, Google can send a verification code to your recovery email address.
- Finally, turn on the two-factor authentication, adding an extra layer of security to your Gmail account. But keep in mind that with two-factor authentication, you’ll require a code and your password to access your account. This code can be sent to your recovery phone number or email address.
You must verify your identity regardless of how you recover your Gmail account without a mobile number or recovery email. As we know, Google always takes its user’s security seriously and will ask users for their account details to confirm that they own that particular account. So, to recover your account, you have to provide information to confirm that ist really you who are looking to recover the account.
If you've any thoughts on How to Recover Gmail Account Without Mobile Number or Recovery Email?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!