Download the Modded apk or Cracked apk file for JioTV play and enjoy the JioTV Live TV & Sports App on your Android device without any Jio SIM. You can also watch Star Channels on JioTV without Hotstar app.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. along with its SIM and Network services also launched a bundle of useful apps on Google Play Store and Apple App Store like JioPlay TV, JioCimena, JioMusic etc. And these apps are exclusively available for Jio SIM card users and run only on Jio network.
JioTV is one of the most downloaded Live TV app on Android. JioTV offers. JioTv offers 400+ channels including 60+ HD channels spread across 10 genres and 15 languages.
It is one stop destination if you wish to watch Indian programmings on your smartphone. But with this Mod apk, you can enjoy the JioTV app without Jio SIM.
With the Mod Apk you can watch the JioTV Play without the ID & Password just downloading the Modded Apk file which does not require you to even download the MyJio App nor does it require you to enter the Jio ID and Password.
How to Download JioTV Mod Apk on Android?
- Go to Settings → Security → Unknown Sources → Turn it ON.
- Download the Mod JioTV Apk on your Android.
- Uninstall the JioTV app if you have already installed any.
- Locate the File in the storage of the device.
- Tap on the app and install the Mod Apk.
- Enjoy the Modified JioTV on your 2G/3G device without Jio SIM
[Updated] Download Link (If it says Recommended Update hit ‘Cancel’ and enjoy)
Note: In some devices, the app may ask for an update I request you to watch the following Video & read this post on Use Older Versions of Android Apps Without Updating
What if you Face Some Issues?
If you have some problems on running the JioTV Play app then,
- Download MyJio App.
- If you get a pop-up message that the App is available for Jio SIM users only. Then just simply clear all recent tabs and again try to play the Jio App.
- make few attempts, you will be successful in playing the JioTV app on your smartphone.
Tip – If you have a Jio 4G data, you can just simply play a channel for a couple of seconds and then switch to any other network.
Note & Conclusion: I hope the post was helpful. Do comment below for any assistance if required. Do share the post and enjoy