Kinemaster Lite is a fat-cut video editor version of the Kinemaster App, you get all the features on the lite version of the KM which you expect from a full-fledged video editor KM app. It offers a number of video editing features like Video Layers, Audio Layers, Built-in Themes, Chroma Key, VFX, Music Layer, Envelopes, trimming, cutting, and all other video features.
The app is generally above 70MB and consumes heavy resource usage. If you are working on the mid or low-end device this heavy video editor app causes an unusual freeze, export error, and force stop if your device is not compatible with the app. If you are looking for a lite Kimeaster than DigitBin has come up with the best Lightweight Kinemaster APK for Android.
What is Kinemaster Lite?
Kinemaster lite is a lightweight version of the KM App as the original App consumes a lot of device resources and battery. If you are running on a low-end Android Device then the KM App may not be able to smoothly run as the Low RAM and Processing Speeds may hamper the performance. You can try Kinemaster Lite App.
Features of Kinemaster Lite
- Lightweight and Simple
- Chrome Key Support
- Consumes less battery, CPU, and Storage
- Compatible with all Android Versions
- Supports all features of the KM App
- Automatically optimize the unsupported videos
- Supports all the video formats
How to Download KineMaster Lite?
Here are the simple steps to download and install KineMaster Lite APK
- Enable Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Download the file from the download link available.
- Locate the file and install the App on your device.
- Open the App, make all the necessary settings if prompted on the screen. Done! Enjoy KM Lite for free.
Run Hardware Performance Analysis if Prompted on Screen
Trouble Shoot Problems on Kinemaster
If you are facing issues with the App then below are few potential solutions to fix all the related problems on your KM Lite App.
Error Exporting On Android
- Don’t use any screen recorder during the process of export, video encoder of screen recorders may cause complications with the KM Lite.
- KM works on hardware video encoder and using any other may cause the process to fail.
Fix “Codec Init Failed Error”
This error may occur due it incorrect detection of device resolution, hardware compatibility, and software performance. You can fix this by following steps.
- Tap on the Settings option. (Gear Shaped)
- Here open Device Capability Information.
- Tap the menu indicated by 3 dots (…) in the upper-right corner.
- Choose Hardware Performance Analysis to run the analysis (This may take up to 5 Minutes)
- Then reboot the device again.
Though the App is Original Version and Not Modified, I found it to Export Videos with No Watermark. May not do for all devices. Buy Premium Version to get full features.
Frequently Asked Question (F.A.Q)
1. What is the File Size of KM Lite?
The KineMaster Lite is a mini-sized video editor app and is approximately 25 MB.
2. Do Exports Come with Watermark?
Yes! But in my test, I found the app not exporting videos in the watermark, maybe due to some glitch.
3. Which Android Version does App Support?
I tested the app on Android 10 and works perfectly fine. The app works on all Android OS.
4. What Video Formats does Kinemaster Support?
- MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
5. Can you Export Video in HD/4K Quality?
Yes! KM lets you export video in HD quality that too without any extra payment. The export may take time-based on the quality and length of the video.
6. Does KM LiteSupport Chroma Key?
Yes KM supports Chroma Key VFX green screen option. You do not need to pay any extra for Chroma key the default app offers chroma key option.
Conclusion: Get all the Features for your Low-end or mid-range android device with this lightweight version of the KineMaster Lite App.
If you've any thoughts on KineMaster Lite 18.104.22.16855.GP – Video Editor for Android, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!