This article will be beneficial for those who play games on their Android devices. As in this post, we will talk about how you can hack any Android game. We will give you a complete guide on the topic. Since Android is the most used and popular operating system, there are millions of games that you can play on this OS. Some are paid and some are available for free. However, there is no shortage of high-quality free games. In fact, some of the free games are better than the paid ones.
Whatever the case may be, games are something that we all love. These are good time killers when you are waiting at the airport, waiting for the compilation of your codes, or just relaxing and actually playing the game. Multiplayer games are on their peak, thanks to the ability to join and play with friends. However, one question might have crossed your mind, especially when we talk about games.
How can we hack any Android game? The solution to this would help the players who are stuck at a certain level of a game. Besides, using this hack, you would be able to beat the high score of the game, gain an advantage over other players, or even bypass the in-app store to purchase certain boosts for the game. Do all these sound tempting? Then stick with us till the end of this post. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself:
Note: We Do Not Support Hacking. The Post is for Information Purpose and personale use only.
Hacking Android Games Without Rooting
Let us get one thing out of the way. Yes, hacking an Android game is possible. However, that depends on the layer of encryption and other security features of each game. If developers of a game have put everything behind a secure layer, then hacking will not be possible. Moreover, with frequent updates and different system versions, hacking might not work for every game. On the positive side, there are plenty of games that support hacking without the need to root on your phone.
Download Modded Game
One of the best things that you can do if you do not wish to root your phone and hack any game is by downloading a modded game. However, do note that downloading games from sources other than Play Store should be thoroughly checked for viruses as there are high chances that it might contain malware or harm your device.
If you have kept these things in mind and have a trusted source, then you can simply search for the game’s modded version from Google itself. One of the source that I personally prefer is AndroidPalace. There are other sources as well that provide a mod version of games.
Until now, I have not faced any issues after downloading apps and games from this source. By mod here I mean that you will have unlimited in-game resources. So, you can try this one out. But go ahead only at your own risk. And harm of damage to your phone, and I will laugh at you.
Now Lucky Patcher is a patch application that lets you create a mod version of any app or game on your phone. Note that if you have a rooted Android device, then it gives you more options to patch the game. Without root also, this works well for most of the games. Simply grab the Lucky Patcher APK from here and follow the step below:
- Install it on your phone like any normal app.
- Run the app and you will be presented with a list of applications and games.
- Tap on the game that you want to hack.
- Then tap on the Open Menu of Patches option.
- Then click on Create Modified Apk File option.
- Press Launch and that’s it.
Some of the features of using Lucky Patches are that it removes ads, it helps you get unlimited coins, gems, and other game resources, lets you access paid app/game for free, you can move games to SD Card, helps to make in-game purchases, etc.
An alternative to Lucky Patcher for non-rooted Android smartphones is Leo Playcard. This app also lets you purchase in-game resources without having to actually pay for it. It has the ability to hack all the modern games, provided that you have the latest version of the Leo Playcard. Notably, this is another way of tricking the Google Play system. Follow the steps to hack the game using Leo Playcard:
- Download the latest version of the Leo Playcard.
- Install it on your Android phone like any normal APK.
- Once the installation is over click the Launch button.
- Enable the Leo Playcard app by pressing the button in the interface.
- Then minimize the Leo Playcard app and open the game that you wish to hack.
- Go to the in-game store and purchase any resource, you will be shown a Leo Playcard menu. Press the Hack button.
- That’s it!
However, note that this might not work for every game and has its own limitations. There might be chances that this app might not work entirely. So, make sure to keep a note of this.
Hacking Android Games On Rooted Phone
If you have a rooted phone then you are in the right section:
Now if you have a rooted phone, your best bet would be to go for Lucky Patcher or Game Guardian. The latter is a much-preferred option because the app is frequently updated, meaning that new games are continuously added to its support list. But just like any other hacking app, Game Guardian also has its limitations.
To give you an overview, Game Guardian is an app alternator or hack tool that will help you to modify in-game resources like HP, BP, gems, coins, etc. It supports ARM, x64, and x86 devices. It even supports emulators like LDPlayer, Droid4X, MOMO, KOPlayer, Andy, Memu, Leapdroid, AMIDuOS, Windroye, RemixOS, PhoenixOS, AVD, Genymotion, Nox, BlueStacks, etc.
Here is a simple guide that you can follow to make Game Guardian help you hack any Android game:
- Download the latest version of Game Guardian from here.
- Install the app on your Android phone like a normal app.
- Make sure that you have enabled installation from unknown sources enabled from Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Once the installation is done, minimize the app.
- Open any game that you wish to hack.
- You will see an overlay of the Game Guardian app on that game.
- Then if you know the values then tap on the Search button and enter the values.
- If you do not know the values then enter 0.
- Values here mean the number of gems, coins, or HP that you have in the game.
- You can change the value by knowing the value and increasing it with any number.
- That’s it!
Another trusted alternative to hack any Android game on a rooted phone is Game Killer. However, just like Game Guardian, here you also need to remember the in-game resource value that you wish to increase. For example, if you have health 80, then make sure to remember this counter as you are required to edit the counter with number 80 only.
- Download the Game Killer app on your rooted Android phone.
- Install and grant access from SuperSu.
- Open Game Killer and run it in the background.
- Open the game that you wish to hack.
- A floating icon of Game Killer will be visible.
- Search for the value that represents health, coin, or in-game resource.
- Once found, tap on it and edit it to change it to whatever number you wish.
- That’s it!
So, there you have it from my side in this post. Notably, there is a high possibility that these hacking apps might not work with some games. As game-developers are constantly improving the encryption layer with every update. This means that if this works then you are lucky. Also, we would advise you to first check these apps on a non-rooted Android phone.
If nothing works, then at your own risk, go ahead, root your phone and use the apps to hack any game. However, we would advise you not to root your phone if it is under warranty period for the sake of just a few coins or gems. Rooting has its own advantages, but the caveats are more superior. It includes bricking of your phone, permanent damage, boot loop, and many more.
If you've any thoughts on How to Hack Android Games for Free?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!