KineMaster is the best video editing App available for Smartphones. It is a powerful tool which can do all the editing related work which were early only capable by a PC Software. The KineMatser is developed by Nexstreaming Corp. Many a time you may face issues with the App due to software and hardware incompatibilities. Today in this post I will tell you all the possible solutions to fix all the problems with the KineMaster App on Android.
In general, following are the issues faced on KineMaster.
- Problem Exporting
- Error Codec Decode
- Codec Init Failed Error
- An Error Occurred While Exporting
- KineMaster Not Working
- Unable to Index Media
For professionals and amateurs alike, KM offers the pro level of control on the editing process over the mobile. You can do dazzling edits, motions and animations on your Android Smartphones. KM is a professional video editor, supporting multi-layers of video, images, and text with state of art cutting and trimming, you can have multi-track audio, volume envelope control, 3D transitions etc.
Fix All Errors on KineMaster App
Due to device limitations or App compatibility, you may face a number of issues. Below are all the potential solutions to troubleshoot the problems and fix all errors on KineMaster App.
Fix ‘Error Exporting On Android’
- Update the app to the latest version from Google Play Store.
- Avoid using any screen recorder during the process of export. The KineMaster App uses encoders to transport the file to the gallery. The video encoder of screen recorders may cause complication with the KM Coders.
- KM works on hardware video encoder which sometimes needs to run as standalone and using any other application like YouTube or Picture-on-Picture mode may cause the process to fail.
Fix ‘Codec Init Failed Error’ | Unsupported Format
This error may occur due to incorrect detection of device resolution, hardware and software. The device resolution if not compatible with the edited file may lead to Codec error. You can fix this by following steps, but files edited prior may not be solved.
- Reboot the device.
- Open KM
- Tap on the Settings option. (Gear Shaped)
- Here open Device Capability Information.
- Tap the menu indicated by 3 dots (…) in the upper-right corner.
- Choose Hardware Performance Analysis to run the analysis (This may take up to 5 Minutes)
- Then reboot the device again.
Unable to Detect the Media in Storage
If the App is not able to detect the media then first grant all the permissions to the App. The App may take some time to index the media. Have some patience until the media is indexed by the App. Reboot the device and look for the working of the App.
Also, check if you have granted all the permissions to the App in Android settings.
- Go to Settings of your Android device.
- Open Apps/Apps manager.
- Check for All Apps.
- Tap on the menu icon.
- Click on ‘Reset App Preferences’.
App Not Working | Not Loading | Force Close
If the App is not responding or closes abruptly than I recommend you download an older version of the app or try the steps below can work.
- Open Settings of your Android device
- Top on the option called Apps or App manager
- Under All look for the KM app
- Clear data and clear cache followed by a quick reboot
Note: Clearing data and clearing cache will delete app data like preference settings made, account with the app, etc
Conclusion: With the solutions above you can troubleshoot all the issues on the KM for Android. I hope the post is helpful. Do comment for any assistance or support.
If you've any thoughts on How to Troubleshoot Problems on the KineMaster App?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!