The subject of the post may seem little distinctive but you can download the APK of the App from Google Play Store without any Google Account. Play Store hosts millions of useful Apps to choose from and if you wish to download & save them in form of apk on your Android or PC for later use, you can do that for sure. Why would someone want APK’s? Many times the situations arrive where your Google Account may not log in to the Android, Play Store App get some issues or you don’t want to use Google Account? In any, case this article will surely be helpful.
In order for a phone to have access to the Google Play Store, the full suite of Google apps known as Google Mobile Services, or GMS must be installed on the Android which in general is pre-installed on all the devices. The GMS apps include the likes of Google Maps, Google Framework Network, Google Account Services, Google Cloud Services along with the much ‘irritant’ Google Play Services.
Download APK’s on PC and save the space on phone. Today in this post I will tell you few methods to download apk from Google Play Store onto your Android Mobile or Windows or Mac Laptop PC.
Download APK from Google Play on Android
The Yalp Store is one of the best alternatives to Google Play Store. The store lets you download Apps from Google Play Store without actually using the Play Store. All you need is to download the App Store and browse for your favourite App. The Yalp Store will download the App in form of APK from Google Server and also lets you download any updates if available.
The App Store is a functional replica of Play Store without any intervention by Google.
Features of Yalp Store
- Downloads the Apps from Google Server
- You can also download the updates for the Apps whenever a new version is released
- The App does n0t require any Google services for its functioning.
- If you wish you can log in to your Google Account or by default use a fake Yalp Account
- The App store design is very much simple. You will love it instantly.
How to Use the Yalp Store?
1. Download and Install the Store.
2. Open the Yalp Store and you will see a Pop-Up message “How would you like to log in to Google Play Store?”
3. Select ‘With a fake Yalp Store account’
4. Search for the App, update the Apps and install the APK’s with easeBoom! You can download APK from ‘Play Store’ without using Play Store. Thanks to Team – FDroid.
You can directly download APK from Google Play to your Computer PC with the help Chrome Extension.
Using Browser Extension – Firefox
You need Firefox browser on your Laptop PC to download the APK’s from Play Store.
- Open Firefox Browser and search for APK Downloader Firefox Plugin and install it on the browser.
- Now open the extension and add the email address which is associated with your Google Play Account to save it with the APK Downloader
- Also, you need to provide device ID to the extension. To get the device ID, download the Device ID App from Google Play Store.
- Copy the Device ID and paste it into Plugin.
- Once done, open Google Play Website and search for your favourite App. Here you will see the download button. Hit the button to download the APK.
Using a Google Play APK Generator
This method may not be much reliable as it provides the file from 3rd party source but the file is same as that on Google Play Store. If you wish to have a quick download of the App then go for it.
Step 1. Open play.google.com/store/ in your web browser and search for the Application that you need.
Step 2. Copy the URL/Address of the App page.
Step 3. Now go to apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ and paste the Google Play URL in the box.
Step 4. Click on Generate Download Link and then Click on Click here to download to start the download of your APK file. Done!
Note: This website serves App from 3rd party sources but claims to provide the same file as that on Google Play Store, you can check for MD5 file or developer certificate for the same.
The Extension Violates the Google Play Store ToS
3.3 You agree not to access (or attempt to access) Google Play by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Google unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Google. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) Google Play through any automated means (including the use of scripts, crawlers, or similar technologies) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Google Play website.
Conclusion: With the methods above you can download the APK from Play Store. This will help you minimize the dependency on G-Apps and GMS Services. Also, you can receive updates whenever released on Play Store with the help of Yalp Store a freeware App Store by the F-droid organisation. Save the space on your Android phone by downloading the Apps on your PC which you can later sideload on your Smartphone.
I hope the post was helpful. Do comment below for any assistance or support if needed. Cheers!