CyanogenMod is one of the best Android custom OS developed by independent developers called the CyanogenMod community. It has many advanced features that a stock Android ROM is lacking. Some of the features include :
- Inbuilt root support.
- Minimum bloatware.
- Good speed and performance.
- Enhanced security.
- A Large variety of themes and skin.
- Advanced Gestures and Equalizer
Above all CyanogenMod makes the most out of your devices capabilities.
Table of content:
- How to flash TWRP ?
- How to Flash CyanogenMod 13 in Sony Xperia T?
- Unlock Bootloader (Use ADB Drivers Method)
- TWRP Flashed
How to Flash TWRP ?
- After you have unlocked the bootloader of your Xperia T you can install a custom recovery on your Sony Xperia device.
- Download the Latest the TWRP file and store it in any folder of your PC. Rename the file as twrp.img
- Reboot your device into fastboot mode and connect your device to PC using USB cable. (Not required if your device is already in fastboot mode)
- Open the command prompt in the folder where TWRP file is stored.
- Now enter the command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Let the TWRP be flashed. Once it is done execute the following command:
- Holla! Your device is installed with TWRP.
How to Flash CyanogenMod 13 in Sony Xperia T?
- Make sure you have unlocked bootloader and installed custom recovery in Sony Xperia T (See above).
- Download CyanogenMod 13 ROM (.zip file) for Xperia T in your device.
- Reboot your device in Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery mode wipe your device data.
- Locate the CM13 file, install and flash it.
- Do a Google search and download Gapps 6.0 and flash it.
- Then reboot the device.
- RIL (DUAL-SIM)
- Mobile network
- Tri-State Keys
- And other major features
- Proximity sensor
Bugs with CM13 in Xperia T
- sometimes the device will boot loop (only in starting phase ).
- sometimes RIL may not start (on bootup).
Fix for the issues:
If you encounter one of these bugs please press and hold Volume + Power button to Force Shutdown and then reboot again. Everything will be good after reboot.
Note & Conclusion: We do not recommend you to flash an unofficial ROM on your Sony Xperia T . Perform the operation on your own risk. ***DigitBin is not liable for any damage caused. Readers discretion is advised.
Comment below for any assistance or support.