CyanogenMod is one of the best Android custom OS developed by independent developers called the CyanogenMod community. It has many advanced features that a stock Android ROM is lacking. Some of the features include :
- Inbuilt root support.
- Minimum bloatware.
- Good speed and performance.
- Enhanced security.
- A Large variety of themes and skin.
- Advanced Gestures and Equalizer
Above all CyanogenMod makes the most out of your devices capabilities.
Table of content:
- How to flash TWRP ?
- How to Flash CyanogenMod 13 in Sony Xperia T?
- Unlock Bootloader (Use ADB Drivers Method)
- TWRP Flashed
How to Flash TWRP ?
- After you have unlocked the bootloader of your Xperia T you can install a custom recovery on your Sony Xperia device.
- Download the Latest the TWRP file and store it in any folder of your PC. Rename the file as twrp.img
- Reboot your device into fastboot mode and connect your device to PC using USB cable. (Not required if your device is already in fastboot mode)
- Open the command prompt in the folder where TWRP file is stored.
- Now enter the command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Let the TWRP be flashed. Once it is done execute the following command:
- Holla! Your device is installed with TWRP.
How to Flash CyanogenMod 13 in Sony Xperia T?
- Make sure you have unlocked bootloader and installed custom recovery in Sony Xperia T (See above).
- Download CyanogenMod 13 ROM (.zip file) for Xperia T in your device.
- Reboot your device in Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery mode wipe your device data.
- Locate the CM13 file, install and flash it.
- Do a Google search and download Gapps 6.0 and flash it.
- Then reboot the device.
- RIL (DUAL-SIM)
- Mobile network
- Tri-State Keys
- And other major features
- Proximity sensor
Bugs with CM13 in Xperia T
- sometimes the device will boot loop (only in starting phase ).
- sometimes RIL may not start (on bootup).
Fix for the issues:
If you encounter one of these bugs please press and hold Volume + Power button to Force Shutdown and then reboot again. Everything will be good after reboot.
Note & Conclusion: We do not recommend you to flash an unofficial ROM on your Sony Xperia T . Perform the operation on your own risk. ***DigitBin is not liable for any damage caused. Readers discretion is advised.
Comment below for any assistance or support.
If you've any thoughts on Install CyanogenMod 13 ROM in Sony Xperia T, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!