Cultivation Tales is an open-world survival craft online game. In this game, users can experience collecting, crafting, hunting, fighting, and researching in a mythical world. But recently, many users have been completing about Cultivation Tales keeps crashing on PC. If you are also facing this error, keep reading to know how to fix it.
Cultivation Tales is in its early access stage, so players can experience various issues while playing the game. Usually, this happens due to an outdated game version or corrupted graphics drivers. However, there are several other reasons why this issue can appear. So in this post, we have compiled a list of some troubleshooting methods that may help you fix it.
Fix 1: Check System Requirements
First and foremost, check if the game is compatible with your PC. If your devices are incompatible with running the game or don’t meet the minimum requirements, you may face several issues. Below are the minimum requirements to run Cultivation Tales.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel Quad-Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960(4GB) or AMD Radeon R9 380 (4GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 30 GB available space
Fix 2: Update Graphics Drivers
Updated or corrupt graphics drivers are also known to cause issues like these. Update the graphics drivers and check if Cultivation Tales keeps crashing issue is resolved. Here is how you can do it:
- Right-click on Start and select Device Manager.
- Expand the option of the Display Adaptors.
- Right-click on your dedicated graphics card.
- Select Update Drivers and then Search automatically for drivers.
- Once done, reboot your device and check if the game runs correctly.
Fix 3: Run the Game as an Administrator
Running Cultivation Tales as an administrator will ensure the game doesn’t crash due to a lack of permissions. Run the game as an administrator and check if the issue is resolved. Here is how you can do it:
- Right-click on the Cultivation Tales.exe shortcut file.
- Click on Properties.
- Navigate to the Compatibility tab and check the box that says Run this program as an administrator.
- Click on Apply and then on Ok to save changes.
Fix 4: Verify Integrity of Game Files
If you’re facing Cultivation Tales keeps crashing issue on PC while running it on Steam, there could be a problem with the local cache data. Verify the integrity of the game files to fix this issue. Here is how you can do it:
- Open Steam and click on Library.
- Right-click on Cultivation Tales from the list.
- Click on Properties > Local Files.
- Then click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
Fix 5: Update the Game to its latest version
This error might bug you if you aren’t using the latest version of the game. Update the game to its latest version if you haven’t done it already. Here is how you can do it:
- Open Steam > Library.
- Right-click on Cultivation Tales.
- Select Properties > Updates > Always keep this game updated.
Fix 6: Disable Third-party Antivirus
Third-party antivirus software installed on your device can also sometimes cause games to crash. Disable the antivirus software and check if the issue is fixed. If disabling it didn’t work, try uninstalling it temporarily and review for the same.
Fix 7: Perform a Clean Boot
If none of the above-mentioned steps could help you, try performing a clean boot. Some apps and their services start automatically when your device is turned on. If that’s the case, they will drain the internet connection and system resources. Performing a clean board will restrict all third-party applications and their services. Here is how you can do it:
- Click on Start, search for System Configuration and open it.
- Navigate to the General
- Check the Selective Startup option and the Load System Services Option under it.
- Then navigate to the Services tab and check the option Hide all Microsoft services.
- Then click on Disable all at the bottom right corner and hit Apply then Ok to save changes.
This was how you could fix Cultivation Tales that keeps crashing on PC. We hope that the troubleshooting methods mentioned above were able to help you. If you still have any issues, please drop a comment below.
If you've any thoughts on How to Fix Cultivation Tales Crashing on PC?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!