On your Snapchat account, polls can easily help you collect feedback from your audience. By adding your questions to Snapchat polls, you can create a poll story to get feedback like you would on Instagram. Other creators can also inspire you with Snapchat polls.
If you want to make Snapchat polls, this guide will help. This article will provide you with simple steps for creating polls for your Snapchat followers without requiring you to use an anonymous application and also shows how you can check the poll results.
What is the Use of Polls?
Engaging your audience with polls is an excellent way to get their attention. Even though it’s amusing to know what your friends think of you, businesses may use polls to determine who their target demographic is. Surveys can be designed to collect precisely the information you require, which makes them a great tool for collecting information.
Can You Make a Snapchat Poll?
On Snapchat, you can poll your friends using the polls feature. This article will guide you through the steps necessary for creating a Snapchat poll. However, before 2022, there was no native polling functionality in Snapchat’s app, unlike Instagram and Facebook. Since the January update, Snapchat has added a poll feature.
Steps to Snapchat Polls in a Few Seconds
We have mentioned easy and simple steps that you can follow if you want to create polls on your Snapchat app. So, let’s look at them:
- Open the Snapchat app and tap the camera button. Next, take a picture or choose one from your camera roll.
- In the Story preview window, tap on the Stickers icon.
- Select the new Poll option using the sticker panel at the top of the menu. Select the Ask a Question option and enter your Poll question. Like Instagram polls, Snapchat polls use Emojis as response options. Your poll will show thumbs up and thumbs down emojis.
- These thumbs emoji can now be changed by tapping on them, and this will bring up the emoji panel. You can now select your emoji for the poll from the available options.
- After everything is set, click on the Story button in the lower left corner of the screen to add the poll to your Snapchat story. Done!
Steps to Check (and Share) the Poll Result in Snapchat
In late 2021, Snapchat began rolling out a new Poll sticker. Snapchat creators can ask questions in their stories, and viewers can reply with emojis by clicking on them. In order to view the results of this poll, follow the steps given below:
- To begin, click on your Bitmoji (profile icon) and click on the story preview under My Stories.
- In the window’s top-right corner, tap on the three vertical dots button. Choose your poll question from the Poll menu.
- You’re done. You will now see the poll’s results. Your Snapchat story can, however, be shared as well. To do this, simply tap on the Send Results button and then the Send button in your story preview.
- Finally, select My Story at the bottom-right corner of the window and click on Send Results. So that’s it. The result of your poll will now be visible to your friend or loved one as well.
What Are Some Questions Idea to Create Polls on Snapchat?
It is conceivable that you may not have a piece of proper knowledge of creating an attractive poll. So, here is some question that you can ask on your polls (if you want).
- Which song album would you listen to for the rest of your life?
- Could you speak another language fluently without studying it?
- What advice would you give your teenage self?
- What was your worst job (and why was it so awful)?
- What do you want to become in the future?
- Tell us about your perfect morning.
- Which TV show is your guilty pleasure?
- Would you like to have a superpower?
- What is your favorite thing to cook?
- Do you have a geeky hobby?
From Author’s Desk
So, we are at the end of this article. We have mentioned all the possible ways using which you can easily create polls on Snapchat. Therefore, you can simply create your own poll to attract more users, which will help you increase your followers gradually. So, that’s it from our side. We hope you find this article helpful.
If you've any thoughts on How to Do Polls on Snapchat? (Check & Share Poll Results), then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!