If you are looking for a trick to access 4G speed on your 2G or 3G data pack then today I am going to tell you a trick for the same. Theoretically, it is not possible to convert 2G or 3G into 3G browsing speed but the following tricks may make your dream come true.
- Android device with 4G compatibility
- Your device should be rooted
- SIM card with 4G services available in your circle
- Battery at least 40 %
How to Convert 2G or 3G Data in 4G Speed ?
- Download the three files
- Open 3G/4G Speed Optimiser App.
- Select max speed network speed as 12/28/7
- Check on Down Speed Increase
- Now apply the changes by clicking on apply tweak
- Open Script Manager App
- Browse to the downloaded Turbo Script file.txt
- Give root permissions or click on root icon and grant Super user permissions.
- Run the script and wait for a while.
- Scroll up and look for options fast, faster or fastest. Select Fastest.
- Reboot your device.
Make sure you made LTE or 4G as network mode in your settings. Open Setting > More > Cellular network/mobile networks > Network Mode/Preferred Network > 4G/LTE.
- This post is only for informative purpose we do not endorse any of the app or file.
- We cannot confirm that this trick will work for all devices and all mobile networks. Comment below for any assistance and query. Help us improve this post by commenting below.