WhatsApp is the most popular instant internet messaging service available for mobile. Unlike Android which allows you to install multiple WhatsApp using a parallel app feature, iPhone is very restricted and does not allow clones of apps to be made on its ecosystem.
If you wish to use Two WhatsApp Accounts on iPhone then there isn’t much to look for like Mods or Clones App but still, you can by means of Web and Business App. Let us look at them in detail.
Using WhatsApp Business
Though it may be a little weird to use WhatsApp Business, but if you seriously wish to use another WhatsApp number with an account then the Business app is the best solution available right now.
The WhatsApp Business works along with the normal WA so you can use two numbers and two accounts on your iPhone.
How to Use WhatsApp Business?
- Open App Store on iPhone
- Search for WhatsApp Business
- Download the App
- Open the Business WA and Add your Number.
- Now you can use Dual WA Account on your iPhone
Install Tweaked WhatsApp
Watusi is an unofficial WhatsApp developed by popular WhatsApp tweaker Fouad Raheb, it installs itself as a separate instance, without replacing the existing version of WhatsApp. You can install the Watusi using BuildStore, the store works on a subscription model, you need to pay for using BuildStore.
Features Offered by Watusi (WhatsApp Duplicate)
- Hide your Last Seen and Online status
- Disable Read Receipts for all or on selective contacts
- Disable Delivery Receipts
- Custom Theme & Text Color
- Record audio by tapping instead of holding the record button
- Lock your WhatsApp with both a passcode and TouchID
How to Install WhatsApp Duplicate?
- Sign up for the BuildStore account and register your device.
- Download the Profile and Verify the Store on your iPhone
- Now and install Duplicate Watusi on your iPhone via BuildStore.
- Sign in with your alternate phone number and use it alongside the original WhatsApp account.
How to Use the App for Free?
You can enjoy the App for free with 7 days of the free trial using the PC. You can visit the Github page to download the app and get the instructions to install the WhatsApp++ or Watusi Duplicate for free.
Using WhatsApp Web
If you do not wish to use Business App then this is the only option left for you to access dual accounts on your iPhone. WhatsApp Web is a feature that lets you access the messenger on the web. You can send and receive messages, download, and share media files and documents. It offers all the basic features which you get from a native app.
The only issue with this method is you need to use a different mobile to create a WhatsApp Account which you can scan on iPhone Web.
How to Use WhatsApp Web on the iPhone?
- Open Safari Browser
- Tap on the Aa icon on side of the URL bar.
- Here click on Request Desktop Site
- And Enter web.whatsapp.com
- Here you will see QR Scanner
- Open the WhatsApp Web on the mobile where you created your new WhatsApp Account
- Just Scan the WhatsApp Code on the Safari browser and Done! You can access WhatsApp on your iPhone.
Note: Make sure that the mobile where you created the account is connected to the internet otherwise the Web Client will not work.
Conclusion: These are a couple of methods to use two WhatsApp accounts on iPhone though they may not be much promising in terms of ease, but the iPhone does not provide you with many options to choose from.
If you've any thoughts on How to Use Dual WhatsApp Accounts on iPhone?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!