Roblox is not any standalone game but rather a game creation system that allows users to create or try out games of their choice. Spread across varied domains including racing, role-playing simulations, etc, there are a plethora of games that you could get your hands on. Along the same lines, you could also make use of some admin commands and give yourself some pretty nifty features.
To use the commands we will need to either have the admin pass or permission from the admin. Talking about the former, you might have to shell out some bucks but they are definitely worth the investment. You could buy them for around 1000 Robux (the in-game virtual currency). The original price of these Robux will ultimately depend on the country you reside in.
In that regard, here are two Roblox Admin Commands packages named ADMIN COMMANDS (SAY :CMDS) and ADMIN COMMANDS!. The former could be bought for 999 Robux while the latter costs around 750 Robux. Moving on, once you have made the purchase, head over to the Chat Box, type in :cmds into the chatbox, and then use the command of your choice.
List of Roblox Admin Commands
While there is still the possibility to create and code your Roblox command, yet with the efforts and technical know-how involved, many users prefer to choose the purchase route. Furthermore, the best part with these codes is the fact they are supported across many Roblox games and aren’t just limited to a few.
Some Roblox game creators are generous enough to offer free codes, but that would only be limited to that specific game itself. However, the below Roblox Admin command codes are universally accepted across all the Roblox games created using the Lua programming language. With that said, let’s now get on with the admin commands.
- Fire – Start a fire
- Unfire – Stop the fire
- Jump – Makes your character jump
- Kill – It will kill the player
- Loopkill – It kills the player over and over again
- Ff – It will lead to the creation of a force field around the player
- Unff – This command erases the force field
- Sparkles – This command makes your player sparkly
- Unsparkles – It will undo or revert the effect of the Sparkles command
- Smoke – It creates a smoke around the player
- Unsmoke – It will turn the smoke off
- Bighead – Makes the player’s head bigger
- Minihead – It makes the player’s head smaller
- Normalhead – It returns the head to its original size
- Sit – Makes the player sit
- Trip – Makes the player trip
- Admin –It allows players to make use of the command script
- Unadmin – Takes away the ability to use the command script
- Invisible – This command makes the player disappears
- Visible – You will become visible again
- God Mode – The player becomes impossible to kill
- UnGod Mode – Reverting the effect of God Mode, the player now returns to normal
- Kick – Kicks a player from the game
- Fix – It fixes a broken script
- Jail – Puts the player into jail
- Unjail – take you out of Jail
- Respawn – Brings a player back to life
- Givetools – You will get a Roblox Starter Pack tools
- Removetools – This command removes the player’s tools
- Zombify – You will be turned into a zombie
- Freeze – This command freezes the player in one place
- Explode – It will make the player explode
- Control – Gives you control over the other player.
This is all from this guide on the list of all the Roblox Admin Commands. Do let us know your views on the same in the comments section below. Furthermore, this guide will be regularly updated as and when we get hold of new commands. So bookmark this page and be up to date with the latest Roblox commands.