Looking for a cool app to watch free live TV on your Android smartphone? Then you are at right place. Many online streaming apps on the internet are deceiving in nature and they just try to inject malware into your device. These apps ask for permissions which are not required for their normal functioning.
The apps which are not downloaded from reliable sources like Google Play Store, Amazon Store etc could be potentially harmful and malicious for your phone and also to you as a user by harassing the privacy.
So, I recommend you to grant the permissions which you think is best suited for the functioning of the app. You can find permissions under settings on your Android device.
Settings → Apps/Manage Apps → App Permissions
What is Modbro?
Mobdro is the most popular live TV app for Android. Mobdro is a one-stop destination for free live TV. The App categorizes channels into various genres namely, Movies, Entertainment, Sports, Music, Tech, Animals, gaming, anime and spiritual. The app also houses popular TV shows which you can download.
The app provides live TV in more than 12 different languages from more than 30 different countries. Thus giving a wide array of content to choose from. The app interface is user-friendly and easy to use. The app doesn’t require you to have any login account.
The App indexes the TV links from all across the web and streams it on the App. The App is not available on Google Play Store but you can download Mobdro app latest Apk from the links below.
Features of the Mobdro App
- Has a very friendly App interface
- No sign-up needed to use the App
- More than 1000 channels from all over the world
- Download your favourite shows and watch them anytime
- There are no annoying Ads (non-intrusive Ads)
- Search for the videos with basic filters and languages
- Smooth functioning with support for Android 4.1 and later.
- Includes a premium option with more features.
What if Mobdro is Not Working Properly?
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Open Apps or Apps manager.
- check for All Apps.
- Tap on menu icon.
- Click on ‘Reset App Preferences’.
- Reboot phone.
Download Older Version of Mobdro
You can also fix issues with latest updates by downloading the older versions of the App. This will not only fix any existing issues but will also help in smooth video play without any freeze problems.
Just Google search to find an older version of the App. Also, disable the updates on the older version.
Fix Video Play Back Issues
For Android Lollipop and above users, if video playback and/or online streaming services like YouTube or Mobdro are not working. Then you can try this potential method. Go to Setting>About phone, tap 7 times on Build version to unlock
Go to Setting>About phone, tap 7 times on Build version to unlock developers option in setting. Scroll down in developers option until you see entry under media called Use AwesomePlayer (deprecated) and enable it. If it previously enabled disable it, reboot your device to check for the fix.
- If you wish to use the apps anonymously then you can try any VPN services like OperaVPN which is available on Google Play Store.
- The streams show any error or issues while loading then also you can try any proxy servers like VPN to stream the content.
- If the app is not working or causing some issues then I recommend you to Clear Data & Cache of the app to fix it.
Note & Conclusion: I hope the post was helpful. Do comment below for any support. If the download Mobdro link is not working post concern at our forum.
If you've any thoughts on Mobdro APK Download for Android | Free Live TV, then feel free to drop in below comment box.
Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for more important updates. Cheers!