Megabox HD is another popular Android App to watch movies and TV shows. Most of the online streaming Apps do not store the movies on their web servers but search web directory to stream the movies and TV shows online.
Settings → Apps/Manage Apps → App Permissions
The apps which are not downloaded from reliable sources like Google Play Store or Amazon Store could be potentially harmful and malicious for your phone and also to you as a user by harassing the privacy. So, I recommend you to grant the permissions which you think is best suited for the functioning of the app. You can find permissions under settings on your Android device.
Note: Make sure you have enabled unknown sources on your device. To do so simply go to Settings > Security and just right check Unknown sources.
What is MegaBox HD?
Megabox is another most popular online streaming app thanks to its smooth UI and easy navigation. It is the best alternative to ShowBox HD, the MegaBox streaming App having many features offering to the user without any cost.
Features MegaBox HD:
- There are no annoying Ads.
- Support HD quality and also allows all other resolution viewing.
- Subtitles are available for a greater experience.
- Download the movies and watch them later.
- The interface is user-friendly and easy to use.
- You can even download the movies and watch them later.
As you can expect the app is not available on Google play store, given the Google’s Policies & Conditions. But many times the app shows up in Play Store so it is better to search for the app. But if you wish you can download the Apk file for your Android smartphone.
What if the App is Not Working/Showing Errors?
- Download any of the VPN
- Clear the data and cache or update the Showbox App.
- Reset App Preferences
- Using an older version of the App will help eliminate any compatible issues.
- To use the apps anonymously then you can try any VPN services like OperaVPN which is available on Google Play Store.
- If any of the streams show any error or issues while loading then also you can try any proxy servers like VPN to stream the content.
- If the app is not working or causing some issues then I recommend you to Clear Data & Cache of the app to fix it.
- To reduce the load time you can connect to Google Open DNS. To change the DNS, you can download DNS Changer app from Google Play Store.
- Keep the RAM space and device storage (Upto 300MB) free for smooth running of the App.
Note & Conclusion: With the MegaBox App you can watch Movies on your Android device. The App hosts a large number of Hollywood Movies which can be downloaded or viewed online.
I hope the post was helpful. Do comment below for any assistance or support if needed. Also, let me know if you are facing any issues with the download link.