CyanogenMod is one of the best Android custom ROM developed by independent developers called the CyanogenMod community. It has many advanced features that a stock Android ROM is lacking.
- Inbuilt root support.
- Minimum bloatware.
- Good speed and performance.
- Enhanced security.
- Large variety of themes and skin.
- Advanced Gestures and Equalizer
Above all CyanogenMod makes the most out of your devices capabilities.
Note: xGadgetPlus is not liable for any damage caused to your phone.
Flash CyanogenMod 13 ROM in Huawei Honor 5X
- Download the latest CyanogenMod 13 custom ROM (.zip file) for Huawei Honor 5X and store it in internal storage of your device.
- If you wish you can download Google Apps (use ARM ver.64) compatible for Honor 5X.
- Make sure your battery percentage is about 70%.
- Now enter in recovery mode of your device.
To go in recovery mode follow the steps below:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key about 10 seconds.
- Release Power key only when device vibrates.
- Release Volume down key when Android TWRP Recovery mode appears.
- Alternately you can turn on recovery mode in ‘Developer options’ and on reboot you will get the option to enter recovery.
- Tap Backup and swipe to confirm.
- Tap wide, wipe data and cache, swipe to confirm.
- Tap on option called Install.
- Select CyanogenMod ROM (.zip file) and flash it.
- Wait for the process to complete, it may take few minutes for installation and upgradation process to complete.
- Holla! Your Honor 5X running on CyanogenMod 13.
- Similarly you can install Gapps file.
Working features in Honor 5X with CyanogenMod 13
- Wifi and Hotspot
- FM radio
- Video playack
Not working features
- Camera hangs
- Poor battery
- Proximity sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
Note and conclusion: We do not recommend you to flash your device with a unofficial ROM. ***xGadgetPLus is not liable for any damage or bricking of your phone. Do comment below for any assistance required.