PUBG Mobile is banned in India due to Security and Data Privacy Concerns. The app is still playable in India on the data networks but the game is removed from Play Store and App Store Servers in India. And if you wish to update the game in a single installation file without manually adding the obb file than I will tell you a simple alternative store that can do the job for you.
The alternative store is called Aurora Store. It is a lightweight application and comes with a very elegant, clean, and fluid user interface. The application is also able to install APK Bundles automatically without any use of Spilt APK’s installer. It auto-downloads all the files from google secure content and installs the Apps. So, preventing the issues of App not installed error.”
The app store can auto check for updates on the apps and games installed on your mobile and download the game/app files directly from play store servers.
The Aurora Store Downloads files from Google Servers so they are Safe and Virus Free.
How to Install PUBG Mobile in Single File?
Here are the Steps to Install PUBG Mobile as a Single File Installation
- Download Aurora Store on your Mobile.
- Sign-in as an Anonymous user.
- You will be greeted with a play store like interface.
- Now Download any VPN from Play Store and Connect to any Server outside India
- Restart the Aurora Tab and search for PUBG Mobile.
- Once the page opens, stop the VPN and you can download the game on your network.
- The store downloads all the files as a single installation file.
- If the app is already downloaded then you can directly open the app, if an update is available then you can also install the update right from the store.
- The store will take care of assigning the OBB and APKs files in the right place.
Aptoide Store Can do the Job
Aptoide App Store is a community managed App store which lets you download apps directly on your Android mobile, Some of the features offered by Aptoide store will make you love it instantly. The App offers all the apps which are scanned for virus or malware.
The concept is inspired by the APT packaging manager, which can work with multiple sources (repositories). When the user wants a package, they can use the client to search for sources where the application is stored.
The Files are downloded from Aptoide Server not from Google Secure Content.
- Download Aptoide Store
- Search for PUBG Mobile and Update or Install the APK
- The Store will auto-assign OBB files into the right folder and you just need to install PUBG Mobile APK.
Conclusion: Though the process needs a VPN, still you do not need to look out for OBB and APK. The Store will auto-assign the files into the folder and you just need to install the APK.
If you've any thoughts on How to Download PUBG Mobile in a Single File Installation?, then feel free to drop in below comment box.
Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for more important updates. Cheers!