Instagram has become a pretty famous app in a very short period of time. After Facebook has acquired Instagram, it is blooming and became a very successful photo-sharing social app. At the start, Instagram was missing the web interface like Facebook or Twitter.
A few months ago, Instagram got its browser version and which is pretty much same as the app but with few limited options. However, browsing in the web browser has its own taste.
I share on how to login Instagram website using the browser both mobile device as well as a desktop browser.
- Open any web browser in mobile or desktop.
- Type https://www.instagram.com or click on this link.
- If you’ve existing login credential then good to go, else you may need to sign up first.
- You may also choose to login with Facebook if your account Instagram account is linked to Facebook.
- Once login, you can start watching Instagram feeds on a web browser.
Now let me summarize what we can and can’t do in this Instagram Website interface compare to the app.
cannotsign up for a new account from Instagram Website. (now we can sign up)
- We cannot upload photos or videos.
- We cannot add multiple Instagram accounts and switch between them.
- Very few profile settings options provided when compared with app.
don’thave Explore post options. (Feature added)
- Thank goodness, at least, we have like and comment features. 🙂
Instagram is adding new features now and then to its web interface, however, their App is truly amazing. I’ll update this article now and then whenever I get to know more features of Instagram Website.
Even I got an Instagram profile with a lot of difficulties and suspension, I’d be glad if you could follow Digitbim Thanks!