With the advancement of OTT streaming, Telegram has become the go-to platform for all those users who can’t afford or don’t want to pay the subscription fees of different OTT platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime. There are various Telegram channels that upload the latest movies and web series within a few seconds of their launch on their respective platforms.
Telegram is also recommended for users who are not able to find their favorite movie or series anywhere else on the internet. All you have to do is just enter the name in the search bar, and it is almost confirmed that someone has already uploaded it on Telegram on their channel.
Why Stream Movies Using Telegram?
If you have been using Telegram for a long time, then you must be aware that the platform doesn’t give you an option to stream videos online from the shared link. You will have to download that particular video on your device in order to play it. But what if you are just like us, impatient, and can’t wait to watch your favorite video? Is there any way by which you can stream videos online?
Fortunately, there is, and this post is all about that. Here, in this post, we are going to talk about how to stream Telegram videos without downloading them. There are a couple of workarounds, but they all work equally well. So, you can try either of them, at your convenience.
How to Play Telegram Videos Without Downloading?
As mentioned, there are a couple of workarounds to help you out in this situation. So let’s check them out one-by-one.
Method 1: Stream Telegram Videos Without Downloading Using Telegram Bot
Streaming Telegram videos without downloading them using a Telegram bot is a very simple and straightforward process. Although this method has been with the application since its inception, very few are aware of it. Most expert Telegram users prefer this method over any other to stream their favorite movies and web series.
So, here are the steps you need to follow to stream Telegram videos without downloading them using the Telegram bot.
- Open the Telegram application on your smartphone.
- Tap on the “Search Icon“.
- Enter “Direct Link Generator” in the search that pops up.
- Tap on only that channel that has “bot” written under its name.
- Click on “Start“.
- The Telegram channel bot will ask you to send a Telegram file or valid URL.
- So, go to the channel that has uploaded your favorite movie.
- Tap on three-dots.
- Select “Forward” from the list of options.
- Forward the link to the “Direct Link Generator” channel.
- Within a few seconds, the bot will generate the online streaming link for the forwarded video.
- Long press on “link“, and copy the generated link.
Now comes the second part of this method, where you have to select a media player. You can use any media player like VLC media player, MX Player, or PLAY IT. For this guide, we are going to use the MX Media Player.
- Open the MX media player on your smartphone.
- Tap on the hamburger icon in the upper left corner.
- Choose “Network Stream” from the list of options.
- You will see the copied link is already posted in the space provided. Just tap on “Ok” to play the video.
You can even tap on “Download” to download that particular video via MX Player.
How to Watch Telegram Videos on PC without Downloading?
You can watch the telegram videos on your PC without Downloading, all you need to do is, download VLC and open-paste the above-generated link in the network option VLC app on PC.
Method 2: Use a Third-Party Application to Stream Telegram Videos Without Downloading
You will always find a third-party application to help you out with any technical difficulty, the same is the case with Telegram. There are plenty of third-party applications that can help you to stream Telegram videos without downloading. But for this guide, we will take the help of a very popular online Telegram video streaming platform, Telegram Player.
- Copy the above-mentioned method till its first part, i.e., till step 12.
- Now, you have the link to the video you want to stream online.
- Install and open the Telegram Player on your smartphone.
- Tap on the “+” icon.
- Enter the copied URL in the File URL section. And give an appropriate name to that file in the File Name section.
- Tap on “Save.”
7. Tap on the created file to play it.
That’s it. The Telegram Player will take a few seconds to stream the video. As Telegram servers are comparatively slower than any other application, it could take 20 to 30 seconds to stream the video, no matter how fast the internet connection is.
This was all about how to stream Telegram videos without downloading. We recommend going with the first method as it is direct and doesn’t ask you to use any unknown third-party application. All you require is a media player to do the job. Nevertheless, don’t forget to share your thoughts about the article in the comment section.
If you've any thoughts on How to Watch Telegram Videos Without Downloading?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!